Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kaze no Stigma, is there a part 2? - Minitokyo

Kaze no Stigma, is there a part 2?

Tagged under Kaze no Stigma

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I just finished the last episode of "Kaze no Stigma" and was happily disapointed to see it wrapped almost nothing up as this useually means there is a continuation of the series on the way. My problem is that I cant find any info on one. If anyone knows the name of the next part, or if theres even gonna be a next part, I would really appreciate some assistance. ^^

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

I have the same problem. I really wasn`t satisfied with the end. So I hope there`s gonna be a next part. But I have no information either. Sorry

~meow~

I can imagine a second season and I really hope that there will be one ^^
I'll try to inform you if I know something.

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

there haven't been any announcements about a second season yet but theres plenty of room for one, but if there is gonna be one its probably gonna be at the earliest the summer or fall of 2008. we might get an OVA or 2 though so who knows?

Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for it then. Thanks for responding I appreciate knowing its not there to find and that it wasnt me being inept :p

i wish for that ^^
because the end is not what i want !
if there is a part2 or ova let us know ^^"
and i will too ..

i guarantee that the first whiff i get of anymore episodes of Kaze no Stigma, be it OVA or 2nd season, ill be there to start the 1st thread on it. i loved that series

I completely enjoyed the series except the ending which I felt wasn't a good ending. The didn't beat the bad guy or comfirm the Lapis is completly not related to Tsuo Rin or anything a 2nd season or OVA please! I'm hoping since Code Geass which had a non-ending ending has announced a season season coming in spring of 2008 alot of mangas too so it like a preimere summer let's keep our fingers crossed. I post another comment if I hear anything!

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Of course, there'll be a second season, the novel's not finished yet, and they continue on like Shakugan No Shana..

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.