Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Christmas Specials - Minitokyo

Anime Christmas Specials

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hey guys! :D The calendar is now marked November 24, 2007...which means Christmas and the wonderful-ness of the holiday season is now upon us! I am in search of ANY anime that has Christmas specials (OVA, movie, etc.) and ANY anime that has special Christmas episodes! :) I'm trying very much to get into the spirit of the season, but my searches have come up short. So I am reaching out to anyone who can help me!

Thanks guys!
~ Saki X-P

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Does the anime has to have came out this year, or will anime of the previous years do as well? ^_^' If previous years included, then I could probably think of 1 or 2, but if this year...I have no clue. XD

Also, I think it would be better if you listed any Christmas-related anime episodes/OVAs/movies that you've watched before, so we won't be repeating them. ^_^'

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.