Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime dance inside vista - Minitokyo

anime dance inside vista

page 1 of 1 4 total items

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

this is a little somthing i put to gether for my new computer but i think you may like to see it too

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/minianimegirl/animedanceinsidevista.jpg

i hope to here what you think

click here to view full wallpaper

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

All I see is the thumbnail, I can't full-view it~

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

Quote by Chloe-chanAll I see is the thumbnail, I can't full-view it~

surry i was trying to get a thumnail thing to work but it doesent seem to be working lol ^_^' :sweat:

i figured out somthing that should work lol

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

1) Too simple
2) The rainbow character you did,I think in MT thats call ghosting.I think you should have a read on Minitokyo Policy,I'm not saying you didn't read but I remember something in there that concern ghosting.
3)Your name is anime dance...I see nothing but a plain black background.

Suggestions
The girl could be place on a background with a line of trees maybe Sakura or anything you like,or maybe a garden...It's look lovely,with a blue sky with some clouds or maybe adding a lens flare as though there's sun.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.