a fishy idea wallie need comment

page 1 of 1 5 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

Cancel

hi well ive done this wall and i need some advice .... i know it is not the best and i think it is the worst ok but plz help me improve it ^__________^ thks

link: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1063/lightdoneyj7.jpg

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Cancel

I really don't know what to say as I don't really see the theme of the wall,is this something like 'it's a fishy fish world'?Please tell me what the purpose of the wall and no offence.

Signature Image
I'm a member of:Wings-Lovers,F-o-E Feathers of Eternity,Sakura-Cherry blossom,Paradise-Kiss ,Kawaii-Doujin-PLayground,Dreaming-No-Tsuki
Admin:WhitePurity
It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

Cancel

a fish? dunno what to say

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Cancel

The fish in the lightbulb is surreal, but then you've not really followed it up with anything. The background is just a plain white mass of negative space and a few fuzzy blue circles. None of it seems to have any connection, and the blue circles look like you were stuff for ideas on how to fill out all that space. But more than anything... a fish in a lightbulb?

Seriously, this is an anime-manga site. Even if you were trying for an artistic General Wallpaper, where's the art? Where's the technical ability? It's easily photoshopped together using a couple of photographs.

Try and think more about the sort of audience you want to share this with. What is it you want to say with something this abstract. How to fill out the empty space with a theme that ties it all together.

Cancel

well, if ur wanting to make it better, i'd say add some more detail and graphics around the light buld and fish thing. its ur choice whether or not to post it out there. and btw, i got a WW2 wall from this site so i dont think a fish-bulb is any worse

• Nov 25, 2007

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.