Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinions on School Days - Minitokyo

Opinions on School Days

Tagged under School Days

Was School Days a good series?

It Ruled!
9 votes
It was pretty good
5 votes
it was ok
8 votes
it was bad
2 votes
horrible series
2 votes
totally sucked!!
4 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ok, i know its been a while since it cam out but i just watched this series not long ago. i wanted to know everyone else's opinions. myself, this series really bugged me but like i said, i just wanted to know peoples opinions

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i dont know school days, but i've seen the wallpapers. is it a good anime?

Signature

well, for me it was bad because nobody told me it was one of those psycho-killer ones. the description said and i quote "school life, slice of life, drama". other than someone lied to me, it was good

I started watching it just because I saw about the gore endings, but I found it quite boring.

Are the violent parts worth the teenager romance?

hmm, hard to say. depends on what you like

Disregarding that it took the typical h-game based anime and turned it around, many of the characters didn't seem dynamic at all (all the minor characters) which plays a big part in how much I enjoy an anime. From the other thread it seemed like they were trying to include all the endings, but that diluted the characters alot (except the 3 main chars).

The sequence was quite repetitive.......
For what Makoto did, it was probably just showing the reality of things
And..... for the gore thing..... it only appeared a bit at the last episode..... a bit violent indeed

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

leonile

Silent Drifter

disturbing.......
-_-

Definitely the worst anime I've ever watched, and I've watched a LOT over the past 10+ years. The only people I can see liking this are the ones that either own the PC game, or those that go in knowing how it will end. Unfortunately, I did not fit into either of those categories.

I also found it rather telling that the production quality on the final episode seemed a lot worse. I suspect I can guess the cause, but I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

for me,it just a new interesting anime!coz i havent seen this kind of anime before.^^and then the character design also good.so it is interesting.

The horrific ending is really the only unique part of the series. The rest of it (the harem setting, romance, storyline, etc) is bleh.

And honestly speaking, I grew to abhor the f**k-minded Makoto as the series progressed and savored his dying moments. I wish Kotonoha would follow suit as well as she also was mentally retarded.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

please don't bump old threads. closed.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.