Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uhhhh....Im New , please be my friend. - Minitokyo

Uhhhh....Im New , please be my friend.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hi my name is Flamez666 , im new so if any1 who can
show me the ropes on how I can get more credits added 2 my profile maybe u can help me <or offer Suggestions and
tips , or etc. >

I also like to draw , read manga's < I have over 53 different series <FMA,Loveless,Naruto,Kare Kano, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts :Chain of memories, and etc.>
I also like to sleep in and watch TV and go 2 the movies and I also like 2 stay up late , doing nothing <except maybe talk 2 my friends online or on the phone.>

I graduated with the class of 2005 <HS> . and im going 2 be 22 next year <January 27th, 2008 @ 11:05 A.M.> I also like 2 cause trouble , and drive my Grandparents crazy .

So if any1 who has been registered with this site plz PM me or offer suggestions,tips,etc. I am also trying 2 make friendz so plz b nice 2 me.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

Hi! Welcome aboard! For the credits, it's really easy, all you have to do is interact with the community (forum, browsing, etc.)

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

HELLO N WELCOME!Have fun in MT,okay.
Don't worry,you'll get more credits as time passes by.Just interact and take part.
So....
Here have a lolly @---

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

lol XD
btw, Heya :]
Welcome to the mt XD ejoy and have fun here X3

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

WOW THANKS 4 REPLYING ! Thank u so much !

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Hola! Enjoy your stay, although I'm still a little bit of a newbie myself. like you, I like to draw occasionally, although I'm not much of a visual artist, haha, I can appreciate good art though.

Just have fun in the forums, and making acquaintances won't be a problem, feel free to ask me any questions you have, heck, you can even add me as a friend, and I'll also add you to my friendlist.

Welcome to MT!

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

HEy welcome to the site .i am saying though i am the owner hehe anyways seems like you got all the guide u needed to get credits .hey u like to draw right then plz show some of your work.don't say you are not that good i am ok at it not good .i am always interested in drawngs made by others.

Have fun gett all the cool stuff from here i know i have alot of em

thank u CuteNinja ! i am a good drawer but I dont ahve a scanner and my computer laptop is has crashed on me and I have 2 wait until I have enough money 2 get it fixed and then there's the fact that im using a NY public library , they dont have any programs where I can upload my drawings . I just have 2 wait awhile until I can get my laptop fixed . And thanks 4 replying I really appreciate it alot !

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

Welcome Flame666! Need a new friend here?

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

THANKS BLEACH-BOY !

merged: 11-28-2007 ~ 11:17pm
and yes i would like 2 have u as a friend !

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

Ok! I'll add you.

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

Hello! Welcome to MT! :D

I don't have much friends on MT, so I'm here! :) I'm somewhat a "newbie," I guess you could say. Haven't done much on the site. Just made some wallpaper (must improve OX) and posted some scans I found on the internet.

I remember my best friend telling me about Loveless. She really likes it. I don't think she's ever read the manga, but she's watched the entire anime. ;P

Well, enjoy your time here! ^^

thanks Music-Lover and IM gonna add u as a friend as well.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.