Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meet someone from MT. - Minitokyo

Meet someone from MT.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

rofl, funny thread, good idea, but can have negative effects rofl.... not that i'm implying it will =0

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

LOL, meeting people online hasn't always been my best experiences....

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

In know now who I wanna meet Akira-san XD and all the people from my hot list
I wanna steal Akira`s skills XD

Machi | Lord Ender | Ori | Mel | Dani | Dear Sema | Mira (already seen her) | Tyrone | Phantom | Yui | Diana (Clover) | Kikyo

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Well I've actually already met a few friends from mt in person :)
I would love to meet most of the people I know in mt, everyone seems so nice and all, but then again I'm not much of a people person so, heh ^_^'

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Quote by dianasIn know now who I wanna meat Akira-san XD and all the people from my hot list
I wanna steal Akira`s skills XD

OMG, this is serious... *feels threated* xDD I wanted to meet you too and Maria xD

Erm I met some people that lives in brazil, like Idril-chan and another friend I met here in my town and after discovered she's a member here too.
Too bad I don't have enough money to go overseas =(

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

oh wait to add on to list:
did i put enchantressinthedark? omg! enchant i forgot! lolx!~~~~~~
and my sincere apology to dianas-sama! i totally forgot!
also peniko-san~

oh az: really? lolx!~~~~~

hmmm!~ who ever noes me i wanna meet them!~ XD so i wun leave anyone out..... >.<

Signature Image

I want to meet Sheqel. He is MT's administrator.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

lolx!~ i think sheq's busy!~ hahax..!~ yeah but it'll be kinda cool to meet him!~ XD

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i met some in MT already since they are living in the same country as me...

i will love to meet ppl who i wish to meet,especially those who know me well

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

well I don't know many pple here. (like noone :\) But ive already met on person but thats because I go to school with her. SAKURANINJA CHAN!

my sword of darkness shall carry you through

i seriously know no one here, but i guess, if given the chance i'd love to know and meet u all....i love having new friends all over the world...fufufu...;p

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Hmm, friend.
*checks his Friends List. It says, "Asuza-san". He checks if there's more. None.*

Uh, what's that?

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Those I've had and have on my f-list I already knew IRL. Meeting anyone else from here? Sure, but since I don't really know anyone else on here, it's all a matter of time.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I wanna meet:

jasaiyajin
jakulito
shadowninj4
super-anime-fan
revontulet
cygnostratus
95elizabeth

merged: 01-20-2008 ~ 11:05am
((jasaiyakin= dead....LoLz.....banned?))

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

interesting thread. :3
Somehow I always manage to live really far away from everyone I know on MT, with the exception of Lord Dream and Fawna-chan. xD

Besides those two, I also want to meet MapleRose, Abul, Kawaii-Chicken, Naomi, Lionhearted, Alterlier, Annakee, TwilightofRose, and Segnoj, for various reasons.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.