Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tales of Symphonia anime - Minitokyo

Tales of Symphonia anime

Tagged under Tales of Symphonia

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I know i am a bit late but i recently finished watching the 3rd episode and was wondering if it will really end at 4. I have played the game, loved it one of my top 3 fav. rpg, and there are so many twists and things that need to be revealed that cannot possibly fit into 1 episode.

I am hoping there are at least another 4 episodes, anyone know if there is a possibility of a season 2?

sorry, i've looked everywhere since i saw it too, nothing. i dont htink there will be anymore

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

According to ANN, the show is four episodes. (I've seen the three currently released on fansubs so far.) I'm guessing the fourth episode will arrive eventually, and that'll be that.

But seriously? They already condensed the shit out of this show, so it's all but basically worthless for those who haven't played the game. If you haven't played it and taken part in a lot, if not all, of the various extra quests, storylines and other material from the game, the characters in the show will come off as shallow and cardboard thin. In fact, they do, even though I have played (and mostly loved) the game.

It's quite nifty on the eye candy, though, I'll give it that. The art and animation easily do the game credit, and there's some nifty battle scenes in it. But that's all it has to offer, really.

So true ....... sad but true if you haven't played the game you woudn't understand anything, sigh wish they had done more for the anime

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Yea, i know what u mean, i have stacked like 229 hrs of playtime on that game and I love it to death. But all they really need to do in epi 4 is introduce mithos, kill off the other cardinals, intro regal and presea, jump to the traps in the castle, the final battle with mithos and a conclusion. That is about as condensed as it can be. But i can definitely see it happening in 1 more episode...sadly...

i doubt thew would do that, they still need to show the battle with Remel (can't spell his name) as well show that Kratos is an angel, so many different plot twists need to be revealed.

Yeah tales is one of my fav games and i look forward to part 2, should be out next year

Ha ha ha... and here I didn't even know there was an anime... ^^;

Because of this anime Namco lost a great opportunity to widen the Tales fan base and potentially increase their game sales. Symphonia had an excellent story with a number of unexpected plot twists that could have been translated into an excellent anime, probably 12-24 episodes. It seems they just made the anime to make a few $$$ off of tales fans. After seeing this some individuals may not want to play a tales game

They could have made an amazing 50 ep run, since the game is so many hours long! It would be so awesome to include a few of the sidequests, especially the ones where you get to see character development. With the 3 episodes that have come out so far, they've barely managed to get halfway through the game, so I am actually a little doubtful if we'll even get to see Presea and Regal. I sure hope so, but with only one more episode and so much more stuff to cover. . .I find it a bit hard to imagine how they want to end it! Nevertheless, the art is good, it's just. . .I really think they could have made this into an amazing anime series if they really wanted to!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Actually, I think the fourth episode will include the whole revelation about Kratos and the Chosen's travels, and possibly the journey to Tethealla, and stop there. I'm sure the show's creators intended to make more depending on the initial episode's success, but since I can't really see this show do very good, that'll probably never happen. It's the same as with the Star Ocean anime; half the story and no continuation due to lack of interest.

i put in 80+ hours into that game and still play it with my bro from time to time. I don't think they have even finished disk 1

it is so far 13 ep long so i think there will be about another 15 to 13 cuz the frist 13 is just the frist hafe of the game >.<

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Uh.... no, it's still just four episodes. And, as I predicted, the last episode concluded with the gang going to Tethealla. AND I'm still rather disappointed with how they just rushed through the story. I WISHED it was 13 episodes (at least), I really do. As it is, the whole OAV is just a montage of cool action sequences and key story elements from the game (with some changes made to the plot, though minor ones, mostly.)

i didn't think it ended badly, they could still add more episodes, at least the fights were nice. BTW NO WAY Yuan would beat Kratos NO WAY!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.