Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Teacher That Just Makes You Mad - Minitokyo

A Teacher That Just Makes You Mad

page 1 of 1 10 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Alright is there a teacher that makes you mad when they come up to you about something, well mine did today early morning at school like at 6:46 something, she like comes up to me and tells me if i'll be taking the EOC Exam in June and i said yes and like then she says, "If you coming in to take the exam, its goin to bring down the other students average down" and i'm like why should i care, i don't know the students in the classroom(in my head) and the classroom is sooo small for over 38 students in a small trailer, i don't talk in her class and she just doesn't want me to take an exam that for the end of the year. I wish i could do a schedule change, but its too late for that, i rather go back and get my ROTC Leadership class back, but this teacher needs to go somewhere >.>, its a Civic's & Economics class, and its a class that i can not pass, its the only class i'm failing, i don't understand it and i'll never will, all of my other classes are easy.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

We all have teachers like that. In my case it's just the opposite, my teachers are constantly harassing me to do better (or rather, give a dang about the material, the class, and the students around me), using the whole argument of how I could have graduated by now if I had only tried earlier on.

In your case, I suppose you just gotta endure it for the time being. There doesn't sound like you can do much about the situation. I suppose the best thing to do is find someone that can help you understand the critical points of the subject matter. Perhaps that will help you do better.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

... I would lodge a complaint. It's not fair to single out a particular student regardless of his/her marks or progress. It's discrimination. Sure, a teacher can talk to you about marks, but they have no right to accuse any student of bringing down averages and stuff like that.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Some teacher are just jealous because you get all the credit for your hardwork and they just get to sit down and smile. Well, what to do? They are human and they want to be noticable. My teachers are very humble and by humble I mean talking behind their own students! Not all but some. Okay not some but that one big plumpy teacher. But what to do. You have to obey teachers because they do teach you. Even how much you hate them, you just cant do anything. Unless it is something that is out of her control. Simple. Do what she cant direct you to.

It's really frustrating, I can understand what you're saying. It's really unfair of a teacher to bring out his/her student for his marks. Although it's a teacher's job to hint about his/her student's marks, still he/she should keep it private. Besides one does/doesn't take EOC Exam for sake of others! For God's sake...what kind of remark is that, It really is unreasonable. It's as if she has forgotten how's is it like to be a student. Unfortunately this happens to someone once in awhile, where a teacher picks on a particular student for some unknown reason. Don't let bad thoughts in you head. As in you're going to fail or stuffs like that. It will really effect your performance in the class. Tell yourself that you're going to overcome this one... the least thing you're going to learn in the end is that you've grown tougher by people like her. :)

...brings back memories from my high school days...

I too have a teacher like that... but kinda worst.... humiliates you in front of the class? she really did that.. but the past is past..

anyways... You're unique compared to the others.. failing one subject doesn't tell you who you really are.. Grades are just Grades, and teachers are just teachers.. and besides, you are the one who's gonna benefit from all of this. even if your teacher pisses you off.. You have a potential that nobody can have... same for all of us... each one of us is unique in one way or the other.. I know its frustrating and pisses you off too much coz' a freakish teacher lets you down, or a psychotic teacher makes you do lots of stuff, but in the long run. you are the one who's gonna benefit from all of this.

haha.. you can do it... :)

wait.. did i just get off-topic here...? pls tell me. :[

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I only had one teacher in my whole school years to ever make me mad...the one that got me suspended because I refused to do my homework because I thought it was wrong since it wasn't right...I never did the homework though hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

lots of genius ppl who ever lived like Einstein n Thomas Alva Edison didn't make it at school n drive their teachers mad bcoz their teacher thought they're such an idiot. but the fact is now they are part of a history, they're proven as a genuine scientist. so no one, even your teacher could judge u that way, just believe that each person had their own talent n ways, marks doesn't mean everything..

my science and language arts teachers gets on my nerves a little.
especially my science teacher. idk, but something about her just makes me feel uneasy.
i don't hate her or anything, but sometimes i feel lyk she's about 2 come out and rip my head off or something. O.O

Yeah.

A gay baldie...

He is really gay. A lot of students saw him on a date with an asian man...

He makes us do strange/ embarrasing things.

I refused to once and he ...

well, was extremely rude...

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.