Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im a Sadist ! <and a perv> JK - Minitokyo

Im a Sadist ! <and a perv> JK

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I just love YAOI and Shounen-Ai and Yuri <and also Hentai> , yes I kno im a perv , my friendz say that im just like The Pervy Sage , "Jiraiya The Pervy Sage" I also sometimes draw perverted stuff, but not always.

Every1 has a dark perverted nature inside themselves even if they dont realize it , I sometimes can act like im just a sadist. I have a MySpace.com Account and on my profile it says " I'm just a sadistic 21 year old gurl who loves gay boyzzz" . If you had a secret what would it be ?

Like the title says im a sadist , in a good humor kinda way.

And not just that , but I also like 2 watch anime <Loveless, CardCaptor Sakura , and etc. > Any type of Anime that has adult themes in them < My Hime, Loveless, Naruto "japanese version" ,and Vision of Escaflowne,and etc.>

Anybody can post their thought,comments, etc. BUT NO FLAMING !

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hehe welcome :) I'm the same way but I finally came out of the closet, first to my mother and then to other people, some stopped being my friend and others started being my friend...so whichever way people want to take someone that is different and proud to be different then more power to us :)

but I don't have secrets, could be why I'm single and don't have many friends :(

but I draw blood, gore, perverted...my most favorite to draw right now it tentacle rape...don't ask but I just seem to be so obsessed with that right now...weird hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

No I have 2 agree , I love gory, perverted and blood shit drawings ! Anything that I find disgusting I get a thirst 4 it , its just like when im reading Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino , I crave 4 blood, and my heart starts 2 thump heavy b/c my thirst 4 blood is that overwhelming and shit ! IDK if u read Vampire Knight , but if u read volume 2 where Zero is drinking Yuki's blood < Eight Night/end> , thats when my thirst 4 blood really takes ahold of me.
Its like im craving 4 it < im not kidding about the whole thing of craving 4 blood, I REALLY REALLY DO crave 4 it > I even drink my own blood, its like intoxicating and shit. And thanks 4 replying im also grateful that some1 like u would respond 2 this post.

Arigato,
Flamez666

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's best not to drink your own blood you're merely recycling your own energy it's best to drink from others, I have donors so I know these things :) but I have read vampire knight and it is quite nice of a read :) hehe and no problem I even made you my friend :) I don't have many on this site that are my friend so glad for you to join MT :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yeah your right about that, but where do u get your donors and what not ?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I gathered mine from some underground rave clubs in my area and I also venture out and watch and learn...I get donors, about four of them now, and I have them tested all the time, like before I feed from them, so they won't have any diseases and the likes, and then whichever they prefer, cutting or needle, then I will abstract the blood and drink it that way, it's rather simple, but finding donors is the hardest part if people don't know how to look for them or what to expect

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Your a girl? You like this kinda stuff? Wut in blue blazes. Why like hentai? I mean if boys like it its normal but girls..I don't see it as normal, love. I mean, the chicks up in those shows are being degraded and all other kinds of bullsh#t, you feel me? Most of the time its just one bastard and a whole lot of bitches. I don't like hentai. Thats just me. I don't really have a secret. My parents know what I like and what I do (girls, anime, movies, driving).

Then again, I mean, if ye are into that kind of stuff, I mean, good for you. Its up to ye on things you find fancy. Yet that whole drinking blood and sh#t. I mean, jeez. I saw this one presentation up on the discovery channel and sh#t, like they were showing and interviewing modern day vampires or wanna-be vampires. I saw this gothic girl biting some other girl's neck and I saw blood dripping and sh#t. I'm like "what in God's green earth was that?!"
Crazy chicks.

Hey at least you are honest. I thought you were funny. You might want to check out Trinity blood. Its an anime. There are vampires, blood and other kinds of stuff you might find fancy.

Welcome by the way.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't care much for trinity blood it had those "cute" moments, blood+, hellsing (really sadistic) the first one and the second one, devil may cry is pretty good as well, and there's also vampire hunter d, bloodlust is better than the first but they both aren't bad

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I played Devil May Cry. I wanted to kick Virgil's tail when I first saw him. Alas, I did.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Wow thanks angel < bBTW : Its me Flamez666>
yeah i have 2 agree with u on that

merged: 11-30-2007 ~ 11:53pm
and whats wrong with hentai theres nothing bad about it , every1 has a sadistic mind sometimes <even me >

You don't mind girls being.. what kind of hentai do you watch anyway, lassey?

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I agree with you, flamie.

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.