Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you use forums to choose books ? - Minitokyo

Do you use forums to choose books ?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I used not to. But I came across a manga forum that has also a book section. So I have read Twilight and others, in a way it's a nice way to discover books, especially since posters don't tend to spoil and give different books.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not books but I do use it to discover new music...for the most part what people suggest in music I like but for some odd reason I don't know very many that share the same books that I do

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I use the forums to choose stuff like (sometimes) music, movies and things to buy (reviews on products) but I usually don't let the negative reviews sway me into not touching those things being reviewed. It's always nice to have an opinion, but I'm sure most people can agree that everyone has different tastes: one person's treasure can be someone else's junk ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

I occasionally use recommendations from the CotI forums to chose authors whose work I might like. Otherwise I don't really use the recommendations of people on the internet, instead picking up books from the library that look interesting or borrowing books off of friends.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Yeah but it has not happened for me here in MT. But I have discovered many interesting animes, musics, and mangas here. It really worth it :) It depends one person's passion. I guess for you goes for books. :D

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Well, maybe songs and anime. Usually I use my hunch or the back covers for choosing good books. Hmmm, come to think of it, most of my fave books were bought based on intuition^^.

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.