Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who can and can't sing? - Minitokyo

Who can and can't sing?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Who can sing? My idea is Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Christina Alguilera, Celine Dion, Ne-Yo, Alicia Keys, Elton John and all the good voices of the world.

And now...

Who can't sing? My perfectly fine mind said Rihanna(but i still love her), Zach Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Justin Timberlake(i love him though), Ashlee Simpson, Paula Deanda.... Well, people who i think cant sing...

And of course, my voice aren't that nice but my ears are working fine.

Who do you think can or can't sing?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

It's hard to say who can and can't sing, because pretty much every song you hear released has been electronically enhanced.

If you have heard "Love to Live by" by m-flo loves CHARA, some people would arguably say that CHARA can't sing because he/she has a very childish, rusty and croaky voice. Despite the fact that no electronic enhancing could possibly save it, I think CHARA can sing in their own respect. Not well, but definitely unique to an extent.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Hey don't kill me for this but I really don't like Britney Spears voice! I don't think she has good natural voice. But that's just my opinion. No offense to Britney fans. Also Paris Hilton! She really sucks in singing! X_X But I like to add Josh Groban's voice to your list. His voice is heaven! I love it. :) :D

Actually Zach Effron and Vanessa Hudgens can sing. I watched High School Musical. They're not bad.
Paris Hilton. Wat an interesting lassey. She can't really sing but she got a nice body. I would like to add those crazy heavy metal vocalists that tend to shout on stage.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Cant sing: Hannah Montana, Zach Effron and any other person disney Promotes

Can Sing:
Bruce Dickinson(Iron Maiden)
Phil Anselmo(Pantera)
Tarja Trunen

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

signs: i agree with most of you're picks.

but you forgot the most important can't sing ... BRITNEY SPEARS! and also Paris now that I think about it.

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

This is so hard since i barely listen to any non asian music.. and Im not sure if someone will know the people I will mention anyway...
but let's see
Can: Ryuichi Kawamura (ex luna sea) , Camui Gackt
Cannot: Miyavi (but i love him) Hakuei (from Penicillin)

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by LilKittyCrazie

Who can't sing? My perfectly fine mind said Rihanna(but i still love her), Zach Efron, Vanessa Hudgens

They cannot sing?
Zach Efron can hit notes that most men cannot.
Actually Rihanna has a great voice but it is largely misused because of the type of music she produce, it doesnt really need much vocals.
Vanessa Hudgens... ok her voice quite mediocre but she still can sing better then most of the "well- known" singers...

Lol i would have thought Paris Hilton right away when it comes to who cannot sing..

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Can sing: Red Hot Chili Peppers, L'arc, Donna Burke
Can't: Britnet Spears( needs a synthesizer ), Rammstein( well they don't really sing, but I still love them ), Zach Efron( sorry, but I think he really can't^^)

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

people who can actually sing:
Tarja Trunen, Juliette Lewis [unlike most actors/TV stars who try], Salma Hayek, Sharon den Adel, Rob Halford, Jessicka, Diamanda Galas is a goo singer with the largest vocal range I have ever heard [though I doubt many people here have heard of her], Liv Kristine Espen

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.