Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my images - Minitokyo

Deletion of my images

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Please tell me why my images ( robot 01 to robot 06) were deleted, and now that I have a negative credit, How can I submit my images?
Thanks

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Those scans were of generic robot renders that did not belong to any anime series, thus they do not fit the criteria to be submitted here.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Thanks for your quick answer, but tell what I can do to submitagain and have a positive credit

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

We won't tell you exactly how to gain credits. That'd defeat the purpose of the system. Instead you can read the thread above.

After that, the policy will give you some clues on what you can and can't do :)

http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.