Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wall mirror kitty - Minitokyo

wall mirror kitty

page 1 of 1 3 total items

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

the actual tital is Mirror wall kitty hehe i made a mistake

this is a wallpaper i made that i hope you all like

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/minianimegirl/mirrorwallkitty.jpg

all comments are welcom

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hi minianimegirl, I'll get straight onto everything I think needs fixing ;)

- REFLECTION
Great work on the different coloured reflection!
But when you sit next to a mirror, and look at it from the front, you will only see the SIDE of the girl. Try it out :D Place an object (preferably irregular in shape) and see what it looks like when you look at it front on. I'm sure the text will also be at an angle, and be larger on one end than the other (due to perspective).

Because of this the size of the reflection will be smaller, too.

Also, because your girl is set back from the mirror, the reflection should also be set back (ie. more to the left) because of the set back. At the moment the reflection is right to the bottom edge of the mirror.

- FLOOR SKIRTING
The floor skirting looks good, but the outlines are very jagged and pixelly. Did you by chance draw that with a pencil on the computer? Usually pencils do that. You're better off using a brush at 1pixel than a pencil at 1pixel. Which program did you use to make this?

- MIRROR
There should be a little bit of light reflecting off the mirror like as if it's a piece of glass, so usually there'd be 2-3 white (semi-transparent) parallelograms (different sizes) to show that it's a reflective surface.

OTHER:

- Shadows? Since there must be light in the room in order to have reflections, the girl should have a shadow under her.

- Textures? Ever thought of making making the wall seem plastery in texture, or covering it with wallpaper?
What about the floor skirtings, perhaps they are timber?

EXTRACTION

Your extraction is very good! But there's one disturbing thing and that is just above her hands it's missing a chunk. Does that mean she's not wearing any underwear? Either way, I think it's better to have that bit coloured in, because it's looks kind of strange ^_^'

Anyway, that's all I have to say :D It's good work, nice quality ^__^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

thank you very much and i appretiate the advice its a bit un realistic of a mirror ill work on that

thanks agane your a real help

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.