Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaara vs Toph - Minitokyo

Gaara vs Toph

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I saw an interesting wall the other day that displayed a fight between Toph from Avatar and Gaara from Naruto. The first thing that came to my mind was "what a silly wall we all know gaara would own Toph". So i told a few friends man did i open the pits of hell when i said that -_-

So how does everyone feel about a fight between Gaara and Toph ? who would win and why?

gaara would win hands down. one because shakaku ichibii is poweful as hell, an his abilities are simply frightening notable ones- desert grave yard- desert imperial mourning in the fight against kimamaro. Plus in the second naruto movie gaara showed some technique whihc generated eletricity showing an entire field.....not to mention the fight with deidara that was in epic proportions. Dont get me wrong i love toph and avatar bt , and ive seen earth bending change entire landscapes bt as toph showed she cant feel vibrations in the sand to well nor can she get a good footing to bend so gaara is already at an advantage...sand is his friend ^_^

well he doesn't have the 1 tail in him anymore. I would put gaara as the winner because of the sheer volume of sand he can move at his will nut some people keep telling me that Toph can bend metal and other nonsense. I just don't see her winning or even putting up much of a fight.

Oh another thing that was mentioned is that toph would just bend the sand that gaara sends to her and it is important to note that gaara had to send his own sand into the earth to break it up so that he could use it

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.