Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Imanimetions.net signing out - Minitokyo

Imanimetions.net signing out

page 1 of 1 21 total items

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Imanimetions merely started a small webpage with "copy pasted" wallpapers. Throughout the years it has grown to what it is now. Its prime was marked by the joining of 5 very talented artists namely: sammo, kenzuke, dedwards, sapphiresky and OracleAngel who have contributed so much in making it one of the best wallpaper sites out there. I am proud to say that Imanimetions has done what it was meant to do. Its time to move on.

I would like to thank everyone for much support and admiration for IM. I thank you for being part of it! To all its affiliates: Ningen, Pxae, Wintersea, Digital Boing, Minitokyo and other affiliates that have gone before us. To friends, Sheqel, Euna, shyxsakura, kev, GundamZZ, Osiris, TamaNeko, tatekane, Red Lee, Yumi-chan, ShiNN, Sandy, RavenisDead, bromithia, Panda-girl, wushel, crapmonster, cynical126, boink, Kym, and everyone I forgot to mention because its been a long time...>_> Thank you very much for your friendship and support to IM. Hey, I (we) couldn't have done it without you. I LOVE YOU ALL!

After 10 years in walling, Imanimetions has signed out. T_T

Jojie aka shinta, MD

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

It's so very sad to see Imanimetions dissapearing like this, but alas. Life must move forward. Thanks for providing us a great site to get some seriously amazing wallpapers from and as well as some memorable occasions. I know that the oldies especially won't forget.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Wow. After such long record of being online, it is truly sad to see one of web's oldest and best anime wallpaper related site moving on. I can still remember quite clearly when I was fortunate enough to receive the invitation to join the team and what honor it was. The times we shared was truly highlight of my graphics years, but all of us has long gone towards our separate paths and it now is the time to move on.

First and foremost, thank you shinta! You bringing each and every one of us under imanimetions was such treat, not to mention running such an excellent website for all these years. Ten years! It is truly a remarkable feat. Although some of us are not active in the community any longer, I do wish them success in whatever they do. It it without a doubt when I say that if they put 1/2 of the effort they put in graphics, they can surely persevere in whatever environment they may find themselves in.

Thank you friends, supporters, and definitely shinta. It was a long road, but it sure was a fun one!

and i love you all too d(T_T) except raven

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

eek!...itz a very sad moment indeed...IM has been one of the best anime wallpaper sites when I first started walling...keep in touch shinta ^^

"oldies forever!" LOL XD

wow...itz been years since i've visited MT.... X-P

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

>.< why? i love your tutorials..... >.< but thank you for sharing everything with us! =)

Signature Image

w00tazn

w00tazn

hottie.

Awww, you forgot me.. =(

It happens to the best of us.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

T_T... I remember back then, Imanimetions.net actually taught me the first photoshop basics I used.... Then I got into walling as a hobby... and there came that invitation.....

Thanks for everything shinta!^^ Bringing us under IM is trully an honor. It was great while it lasted but now it's time to move on.

Well, even if I stopped being active in MT and other online communities, I'm actually continuing to take my art skills to the next level. Although I don't think I'd come back to making anime wallies soon, I would surely be doing original anime artworks in the near future. (I'll be in DA with the same name... lol.. GO ART! XD) Well, then...

GOOD LUCK! I WUB YOU ALL^^

Ill miss your tutorials, they are what helped me male my 2 only walls D:

We love you shinta, come on IRC more when you can too, we're still here XD

And I love you too sammo <_<(^)

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Excuse me while I go cry in the corner... T-T I really loved your website, so I'm sad to see it go. But thank you for all of the work you put into it, and the helpful tutorials. Take care!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

(forgot me as well...)

Good luck in the future ;_____;

(lol @ raven)

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

T______________T

It's been great to have IM around. It's been a long time when I look back now.

I still blame you (yes you! Jojie!) for introducing MT to me and getting me addicited to it!

Well, I suppose we all have to move on at some point in our lives. It's been great and I'm gonna miss IM, but nevertheless, we'll see you around :) And best of luck for the future to everyone who was involved in the long development of IM and supported it ;)

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

It was your tutorials that helped me when I first got Photoshop. I was taught so much and I couldn't have gone this far without the help of your site. Anytime people asked me for walling help I referred them right to your site. I really can't believe it's gone, but thank you for developing such a wonderful site that I can assure you helped countless amounts of people with their graphics. So thanks :)

Signature

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I remember when I got interested at walling. Imanimetions was a very great site for me to find simple tutorials and to develop my inner waller. Lots of high-quality works there, and it was really inspiring. Kinda sad it's gone now, all the best for those who have made the site. ;)

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

Yes it's sad to see the older wallers/sites disappear one by one and Imanimetions was one of the best sites out there. I guess being an MD takes a lot of time huh? xD sweet you're just like house now...with letters after your name.

Anyway, Before, I would be in awe when members of your site would talk to me haha! not from the guys in Rave though i just ignore em *coughsOSIcoughs* DTB won't sign-out i bet, so just boing and tal can gather spam in their shoutbox >_>...and i just realized Fragments died even before imanimetions! D: crazy...

I don't have 10 years under my belt yet, so i'll still be around tinkering with PS..but a bit broader now not just focusing on anime or i'll drown in it and won't be able to surface, walling is my means to practice my graphical prowess however puny it might be!

anyway sad it may be but i wish for the best of all the imanimetions staff be successful in what you guys are suffering now hehe...

without the "oldies" the new ones wouldn't be called new I say >xP~

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Eh, at least lemme leech all your wallpaper database before you shut down the server... (j.k.) XD

my highest salute to Imanimetions, to all the crew. You guys inspired me to make my first anime wallpapering, which I won't forget for my entire life. To Shinta: thanks for the Tutorials, and the tree brushes.. :D. To Sammo: your "Unstolen Jewel" wallpaper is the best anime wallpaper ever created in history. I hope you will all be successful in all your future endeavors.

As for me, I'm still tinkering with PS, less anime wallpaper though, because I'm working professionally in graphic designs. And you know, it's all started because of MT.

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Well, it's time. Sorry for not posting there because the important, unavoidable thing called life. I had many things to do like finishing college and working. THanks for the memories, shina. I hope that this won't be the last time I hear from you because you are my inspiration. Thank you all (bows)

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

waaaaaah. But I would say that this site is just awesome and has helped alot of people, including myself, in starting their creation of wallpapers!

Thanks for the inspiration! All the best for the people who have worked for the site and of course for you Shinta! Luck on your MD ventures XD

Signature Image

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

D: I haven't been to MT in a while and when I do come back I see this thread that Shintata's site is done? I think you guys did a great job :] I didn't know IM was up that long and I'm proud of you guys for having such a successful site!

We all get busy and what not so it's understandable that you would sign-out.

I miss you guys a lot and hopefully we can keep in touch or something.

-PANDAgirl/Pandie/Pan Pan etc...

I remember your old web pages approx. 7 years ago when I was searching anime pictures in animewallpapers.com and get the links to find your pages . at that time I liked to collect your anime wallpapers... I understand your decision . I was lucky to know you such good artist and designer. now I less interest in anime/manga but I still study my fine art and illustration in university. good luck my friend. good future ! :-)

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Nooooooooooooooooooo! It's gone. Inanimetions helped me out a lot in extraction and cleaning >< T_____________T
But of the creator are still online in Minitokyo, mai I ask you come questions about wallies as well?
Thanks, guys!

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Maki

Maki

?? ?? je t'aime

holy mother! I can believe this is happening! T_T I'll miss you, Imanimetions grew expectations from wall users and wallmakers (me included) that made an age of anime walling (it may sound funny but its true!) Your wallies, your open and easy going attitude make us try to achieve more ;D. Indeed your work did, is and will be inspiring others into this circle of digital art.

thank you very much!
(how deep, but heck it's true!)

Get Married and you'll be doing good, do not get married and you'll be doing better, just remember what's good it's enemy of what's better

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.