Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Wallpaper WIP - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Wallpaper WIP

page 1 of 1 7 total items

OkuniSensei

OkuniSensei

Psychotic warrior XD

Here is a wallpaper about Trinity Blood.
I want to be sure it's fine before submitting it.

About the work, this woman is a ghost, and try to present her in a feary way ^^;
(it explains the transparent arm close to the moon)

Here the work, please make all the necessary comments ^^

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7122/walltb02byokunisenseiuz6.th.jpg

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

It's nice,is she the one that died?T.T I don't remember quite well but I like the wall.The black part,it looks like the forest,maybe add some stars?Or a building.Oh the moon looks kind of blur..But all in all it's a good wall.Maybe she should be a little bit more transparent?Because she looks solid though the arm is a little bit transparent.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Looks nice. I don't know if you should keep the trees/plants on her right side, but I think a black cathedral there would be great. That would be more Trinity Blood-esque. ^^

Also, make sure to credit the artbook you got her from... or a wallpaper you got it from. ^^

somehow the moon-as-seen-from-space is from a totally different reality than the vines on the right. they just don't mix well. it's beautiful, but scary it isn't. i'd take out the moon and the deep-blue sky and put there some darkness and a smaller misty moon. or something along these lines

Well the moon needs a bit work I think. It's solid and looks like a stone. You need to give it a bit glow. Also her lacy stocking. I think if the lace shows a bit more distinctly, it will look better :) It'll somehow add more detail to your work. Also the texture behind the moon is a bit distracting. You expect to see a sky behind it but encounter with a textured background.

Your character looks nice though :D I've forgotten here name. I watched Trinity Blood a long time ago and she died early in the story.

The rest I think is ok :) Good Luck! I'm looking forward to see how will this work look like.

OkuniSensei

OkuniSensei

Psychotic warrior XD

Yeah, the size of the moon is a problem, but about a mist I was advised to remove it...
I'll probably remove the plant, to add a building.
About the texture as a sky, I used a plain sky last time and it was just awful.
I'll try with some stars and/or clouds, it could be fine ^^

Thanks for your comments, and don't hesitate to add others ^^

Just add another link and show me the changes. I'm eager to see the outcome. I didn't know that the orb is a planet and not a moon. It's ok to have it there, just make it smaller and make it glow in the background with a star full sky. It will make it more mystical and suitable to the atmosphere. :) But first try your way. A city will do fine too. :)
Good Luck

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.