Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lats one on Earth - Minitokyo

Lats one on Earth

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I am waiting for the "I Am Legend" movie is coming out soon here. I wondered what I would do if I were left behind or the only one left alive on Earth.

I think I would devote my days to finding other people. I am sure there would be no way I could know if everyone is gone, so I would try to find others. I would explore an try to survive as long as I could.

My question to all of you is what or how would you cope if you were the last one left on the Earth.

if i were the last person on earth, i'd be happy coz everything is all mine! i can do anything, go almost anywhere, have anything. the only thing i'd miss is talking to other people.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Thats...A worst nightmare.I will keep trying and trying to find someone else and survive for the sake of human being.I will always believe there are another peoples out there who are also searching.

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

find some way to survive alone and look for other humans, or just wait till my life runs out.i wouldn't know what to do, if my family is gone too...

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

Hunt by day and arm myself at night. Well, I think I'm gonna freak out if that happened to me.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Hmmm...I don't know the film you're talking about, but if I was the last person in the world...I would definitely try to find other people at first. I'll be very sad and I'll miss my loved ones. But after some time, I'll probably try to live and survive.

And, how do you suppose only one person would be left alive? ^^Sorry, I can't help but wonder about the scenario...can't imagine everyone just disappearing.

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

I doubt I notice the difference.

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

...StasiKatze...I FEEL YOUR PAIN! =.= I'd prolly just lay down and watch the clouds go by, waiting for someone to find me, if no one does, I'll try to live as long as possible watching clouds go by!

I would build a mountain of explosives atop the tallest building. Climb up to the top and scream and yell just for fun. Then blow myself up and die satisfied that the last of the human stench that plagues this miserable planet dies with me.

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4I would build a mountain of explosives atop the tallest building. Climb up to the top and scream and yell just for fun. Then blow myself up and die satisfied that the last of the human stench that plagues this miserable planet dies with me.

that is preaty dark, don't u think?

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Bwahaha...don't fret, he's just like that. You should see his other posts...they're insanely funny!^^

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

Quote by madkyle

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4I would build a mountain of explosives atop the tallest building. Climb up to the top and scream and yell just for fun. Then blow myself up and die satisfied that the last of the human stench that plagues this miserable planet dies with me.

that is preaty dark, don't u think?

Not really. What makes you say that?

it just seens that blowing your self up on the top of a building might be a little depressing, but i guess if you were the only one around going out with a big bang can't be a bad way to go out. it would be better then getting eaten by the zombies.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.