Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] How do they make thier money? - Minitokyo

[GAME] How do they make thier money?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Here is a simple guessing game we all can play...

The idea is simple enough, just guess how the next poster gets or makes his money, what job do you have.

The first poster will guess how the next poster earns thier money, what job you do.

The secomd poster will will tell how they actually make thier money, what job and then guess the next posters job.

So, are you up for it, I'll go first....

I am a middle school student. I don't make any money. I get it from my dad. I guess school is my job.

the next poster works with computers.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Partially right, If someone needs info on something I search it and give it to them then I get paid, simple huh
Next one is from allowance

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

lol not entirely correct. ^_^' I am middle school student, so I don't got a job, but I just ask for money. I don't earn it :( I should start though. . . . .

Ummmmmmmm the next poster earns money by mowing someones yard!........

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.