Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto character are you most like?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

I think im a lot like Shikamaru because I am extremely lazy. :sweat:
And im also like Hinata because i am very shy with the guy I had a crush on. >.<
what about you?[b][/b]

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Previously I think I'm like Hinata. Very quiet, nice, and shy, and couldn't really speak up to the person I had a crush on.

Then when Sai was introduced, I think I'm a mixture between Hinata and Sai. ^_^' (As is Sai's cluelessness and inability to name his works. Not his potentially "offensive" language.)

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i think i will choose Naruto,actually i like the main character.^^

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

I'll choose Deidara, cause I love art, and I speak a little bit like him ^^U. Well, I'm only here to speak with you about Naruto and to make friends :D!. Dewa!:)

Itachi....all the way.......i have started to use his rational way of thinking in my everyday life.....i got an ANBU tattoo to be a little more like him.....and Sasuke's cursed seal with the heaven seal because.....lets face it.......Uchiha's are amazing.^_^

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

hmm... I like the Uchiha's Bloodline Limit, but... the Rin'negan are the best Doujutsu in all the ninja world XD! But the Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Circular Lens with the ability of copying) are the maximum! Specially the Tsukiyomi U.U... but the Amaterasu is great too :D!

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 04:41pm
yup, the Rin'negan is the best U.U.

Naruto. I like his way of thinking. And I get picked on just like him. I am underappreciated like him. All the girls think I'm a weirdo. JUST LIKE NARUTO.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Wow, ^^U... Don't be sad WingPilot2... I wanna say something to make you feel better... I not even have girlfriend T.T... but... I'm not gonna give up! I will tell to that person my own feelings... and then... if she rejects me... then I'm gonna be sad ^^U... but... for now... I'm gonna be happy :D!.

very nice Lory-DMG. lol ^.^

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Well I guess I have a little bit of Hinata and as well of Haku.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Haku... nobody says a word of him... everybody has forgotten about him... that's not fair... Haku was a great ninja... he, technically, forced Sasuke to use his Sharingan... and Naruto to use the Kyuubi's chakra... but... nobody says a word about him... But Haku is great! He had a Bloodline Limit of controlling the water :D! Yup, Haku is one of the best fallen characters in Naruto Series ^^.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I am deifntly like Naruto got a short end of stick feeling alot and I was bit of an outcast at that age as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Yay! :D

Lory-DMG: No problem. I can still be extremely sad or extremely happy.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

^_^'

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Sorry if I bothered you with my fool comments ^_^'... Very Sorry... T.T.

merged: 12-20-2007 ~ 01:39pm
Hi melzerz7 :D! How are you? ^^.

:D good

speedking5

most wanted driver

Im like naruto cause I kid around to much

merged: 12-20-2007 ~ 11:38pm
thats why Im an outcast at school and every one whishs that I never advance to the next grade

bring your ride and get ready to get skooled cuz im gona wipe you all over the road

sasuke

sasuke

sasuke~~~~

:-D

Apparently I'm a lot like Sasuke. Though I had a hard time swallowing that one when people told me. Then they listed the reasons and it made sense to me. But I still am not sure I like that. Oh well.
Lol! One of my friends told me that I'm a combination of Shikamaru and Sasuke. Shikamaru's Brain + Sasuke = Itachi apparently. At least that's what they said.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Hmmm, I like Kisame[ because of his sense of humor lols ], Shikamaru, Jiraiya-sensei, most of the members of team Hebi [ except Sasuke...^-^, sorry...], ummm, Gaara and Nagato, well when he was young and before he became Pain...-__- Ummm, most like...? Maybe a girl version of Naruto mixed with Shikamaru...yep!^o^

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

Kimberley

xoxo

Nnn, I'm a cross between Shikimaru (lazy), choji (eat alot) and naruto (dumb and loud at times)

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

probably most like shikamaru (the unmotivated hidden genius, not as smart but smart enough) and a little bit of tobi (the nonchalant attitude with life and people but still capable of doing anything). definitely got chouji's appetite.

No one's mentioned Sakura yet! I think I'm most like her; usually pretty good-natured but my temper is a frightening thing when it gets provoked. Super-human strength hasn't happened yet, but I'm still hoping. ^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.