Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto character are you most like?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

I'm like sakura.when i get mad i somewhat becomes a monster. they even call me JUNANAKS.its what we call demons.

Zabuza.They seem to forget Zabuza to,I mean he almost killed Kakashi

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

That's a tough one... I suppose I'm a mix of almost everyone.
Sasuke as a loner. Naruto having strokes of insanity from time to time. Shikamaru because I'm lazy.
Sasori hating to wait and making people wait. Sasori and Deidara because I like art.
I suppose I think a bit like the Uchiha brothers. Hinata being really shy.

...that's a lot...I think there's more though...
I guess I'll just stop there...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

I like Sasuke-kun.He's handsome, nice and strong and a really good friend of Naruto. Sasuke-kun~~~~

haha cool

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Quote by Lory-DMGhmm... I like the Uchiha's Bloodline Limit, but... the Rin'negan are the best Doujutsu in all the ninja world XD! But the Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Circular Lens with the ability of copying) are the maximum! Specially the Tsukiyomi U.U... but the Amaterasu is great too :D!

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 04:41pm
yup, the Rin'negan is the best U.U.

But you'll come closer to darkness (blindness)... just go for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (Uchiha Madara)...
BTW, my favorite character is Kakashi, 'coz he's cool XD
His version of Mangekyou Sharingan is cool as well XD

Sasuke: Nice? When did this happen?

Neji Hyuga! Coz he's cool and strong.

I must admit that I'm mostly like Hinata, shy and quiet. But I'm also like Sasuke or Naruto considering the fact I manage to deal with any circumstances. xD

i think im most like Hinata!im kinda shy and i get butterflies in my stomach when im around this certain guy!so yea! =P

SASUKE! >_<
Actually, i like almost all of them except Sakura...
She's really anoying...
Yikes, I HATE her...
(I'm sorry for all Sakura's fan)

im like a combo between garra sikamaru and naruto im lazy spotanious and vilent

Kakashi ^_^ cause he is funny and strong

I gotta say Kakashi. I'm laid back yet alert.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

CamiChick

Crimson Moon

I'd say I'm a cross between Shikamaru 'cause we're both surrounded by idiots - before you say anything, remember that you have NOT met my family - and Sasuke.
A friend of mine says I'm a cross between Shikamaru and Gaara. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
While my husband says I remind him of Sakura 'cause of the "Inner Sakura." O.o

kawaiihime04

kawaiihime04

Fluffy Sesshy

hm... uchiha itachi. we both poke foreheads

Sometimes, the one who is good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them.
>>>Mapu quote<<<

I am a lot like Sasuke. The reasons : We both have the same zodiac and blood group. I avoid meeting people even though I have a lot of freinds. Romance sickens me and I can't even think about having a freind who is a girl. I don't talk much. I place revenge in high priority

merged: 06-14-2008 ~ 07:56pm
And I don't like girls either

yo iwahoshi here
if you ask me i'm like a fusion of shikamaru naruto and kiba

shika cuz i'm lazy but also smart
naru cuz i cant pay attention and im hyper
and finally kiba cuz i love dogs but other than that I AM L-O-U-D

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

i love gaara. i can relate 2 him, all he wants is a friend.

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

leonile

Silent Drifter

sasuke......
he is cool.....

Kakashi has my personality and pervertedness!

Jiraiya - he is the best! *.*

And: Sai, Lee and Naruto! ^^

im quiet...shy and actually like this character i have a major crush on a guy...i stutter like her and i even hav same hair do believe it or not lol... im hinata..

quick on my feet ,,underestimated..beuatiful in my own way

I think I'm a mix of Temari (awesomeness), Gaara (personality sometimes ^.^), Choji (eats a lot) and Ino (doesn't really like Sakura at first).

merged: 07-29-2008 ~ 01:03am
I could also b a bit like Sasuke.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.