Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do on Christmas Break?! Tips? - Minitokyo

What to do on Christmas Break?! Tips?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Yup!
Christmas break is approaching! ^_______^
School issues are almost over(for now =_=) and the next issue:

What are there to do on the precious Christmas break?

I really have no idea... juz know that I can't stay home all day and play on the comp! >_<

Well thought it'd be nice with a thread full of tips n funny activities ^___^
Soo, Share your joy! Any plans yourself?

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 02:57am
ow, I just thought of something... Snowball fight! a MUST DO... when the snow comes... >_> IF the snow ever comes lol....

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't celebreate xmas, even when I was a kid, so in truth I did what I did on any other break, slept and was up as long as I wanted to be

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh yeah! SNowball fights. If that doesn't work, don't do anything at all. Sit back, relax and watch some full metal panic fumoffu.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Well I live in California so I have no snow. So sad. i totally relax or play DOW:DC.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

A snow fight's a good idea.Or maybe you could compete with your friend on making snowman.And you might also try to make a party with your friends!

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Yeah! party's pretty good and I do need to rest a lil after this killer-semester at school =_=
and I really have to study alot during this break too >_>
Well... anything more to do? other than relaxing and party and snowballfights? =3

merged: 12-20-2007 ~ 02:42am
Owww! yeah! ICE-SKATING!
I haven't skated for like O_o many years lol don't really think I'm gonna do it this year but to all of you out there with no plans at all like me and reading this post... ;P Ice-skating could be fun! ehehe

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.