Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How good is naruto manga? - Minitokyo

How good is naruto manga?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 21 total items

I was just wondering how good Naruto manga is. I watch all of the anime naruto but i dont read the manga.
So should I start reading naruto manga? :\

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

hmm... if you understand the manga-style fights, you should start watching it. It's a great manga, I prefer to read the manga than to see the Anime... well, it's just my opinion, have fun! :D... Keep Reading Manga!

well i dont like narutos manga...its ugly, the story itself kicks ass an i love the anime bt if no fillers are coming you should be patient and wait for the anime. if u wanna read manga i suggest airgear, tenjou tenge or the like which is a better experience than naruto

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i will suggest is if can all the anime which made from manga,u can read the manga first.coz the anime will cut off some of the event,so i prefer read manga more than anime.^^have fun on it!

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

yeah! I love Naruto's Manga! :D

the manga, i think, is a lot better then the anime....it doesnt beat around the bush. sometimes the anime goes into things a little better and you get to see the bad @$$ fights.....but the fights are just was good if you are really into the manga. and you get to see Narutos parents all the time^_~ lol XD

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

yeah! Naruto's Manga is the best! :D

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Mm...personally, before the 3-year jump, I like the Naruto anime better. But after the 3-year jump, I prefer the Naruto manga over the anime. Mainly due to the animation. The fights in Naruto Shippuuden doesn't look so..."power and realistic" to me. ^_^'

I would say the Naruto manga is a great series though, no doubts about that. XD

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

I'm with you Heaven-Phoenix XD!

What's so great about Naruto Shippuden anime anyway?

[/hint]

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

hmm... I think the animation is great ^^U... but not as much as the Ultra-Manga-Style XD! Yeah!

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 04:44pm
Did you know? Jiraiya sama is dead T.T... that's so unfair T.T, he is (was T.T) my favorite Naruto's character T.T... We miss you... Jiraiya-sama... U.U...

merged: 12-20-2007 ~ 04:59am
Anyone here read any Manga?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel it is pretty good reading some of it myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

read moar manga!

it is not my favourite series, but yes; the [naruto] manga, imo, is much better than the anime; especially if comparing it to the current series, shippuuden, and it has gotten "better" in recent chapters and especially with what happend to jiraiya

and who knows; you may even like it.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

My favourite character in Naruto is dead T.T... No! Jiraiya-sama T.T... I miss you... Jiraiya-sama... Yup, I'm with you in the manga subject... the manga is much better than the Anime... personally, I don't like the Naruto Shippuuden Anime anymore, after all that stuffing in the Deidara's pursuit... not anymore... Manga-Style is the best! XD!.

I think it is at least better than the anime

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

I think so too ^_^', but I really love the Manga ^^.

The anime is bad in my opinion. the voice actors were all wrong, but then again it was the same with DBZ (and it was fine when i got used to it with that) with its english dub. The manga is good though, really good.

The manga is great in my opinion, it tells much more than the anime usually does.

I Dont like naruto's manga, and Naruto tv :s

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

^^U, seems you hate Naruto ^^U... But... I like it >_<!

merged: 01-05-2008 ~ 08:51am
xo

well, the anime has a lot of fillers...but i think they're both great! =)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.