Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which FMA character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which FMA character are you most like?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 257 total items

bellasan

on my own

i think I'm a mix between Lust, with her desire to find out who she really is inside, plus I've got some big ass tits like her and Roy with his thrust for power and want to protect the people he cares about.

i tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it i don't believe it makes me real. i thought it be easy but no one believed me i meant all the things i said. if you believe its in my soul I'd say all the words i know just to see if it would show that I'm trying to let you know that I'm better off on my own
-sum 41

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

i would be hawkeye, but i would marry mustang looooonnggg ago hahahah

edward elric =D

Scar..the best char!

Pride and Lust

Edward, Lin Yao aka Greed, Roy, Alphonso, Pride and Envy

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

I took a quiz and I was most like Roy. But I think I am a lot like Alphonse, because I can act really studid but I don't mean it like that, and I always excuse for other people.xD

Satoshi & Daisuke 4 ever!
Kyu~

Edward Elric and Roy Mustang!

Edward, Roy, Greed aka Lin Yao, Pride and Envy

Mustang and Hughes. They are so... impossible!

hi =D ----------------

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 07:05pm
hi =D ----------------

hey guys,
i

Edward Elric. We're both kinda short and look young. ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

im more like edward

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 257 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.