Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which FMA character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which FMA character are you most like?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 257 total items

I like homuncolous of brother's mother

Leutnant Armstrong.. He is so silly funny narcism XD XD When he punch back a steel hammer of chimera's, he transformed that enemies weapon into his miniature muscle-show HA-HA!
And he's so smart that he knows how to resolve problems with his own way,and choose good timing.
I like him much, but of course, my love falls for.. EDWARD! (=>o<=)
His imagine when he hearing word 'bean' really is...
He is cute in his angry joke :p :p

of course its gotta be mustang

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Complete-Innocence

The Insane

Im thinking the sargent

I think Mustang is the coolest in the series.

i like Edward

Alphonse I think...

ED is NO.1, i love him>"<

I can't think of any characters from FMA that i'm most like.

dlSwedney-Toddlb

*!Anime_Junky!*

WOW....Uhhh let's c?!.....I'm hav a mixture of characters in me from that anime. But mostly its Wrath, Envy, Edward, and Izumi. It's kind of hard to explain......But I'm mostly Edward becuz I hate milk (unless it's with something) and needles. I'm very sesnsitive bout my height. Which that's kind of hard to explain becuz I'm tall. Don't ask. Also becuz I have childish out burst. And Im VERY, VERY, VERY Short tempered. There's alot of reasons, but that's the main ones!

Alphose. Mostly because I'm nice and calm/collected. Also I can easily handle angry people. I mean they are much easier to fight when they are angry. Like how Alphose OWNS Ed every time they battle.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

Edward and homunculus, Hughes is very funny.

I'd say that I'm somewhat in between Edward, Winry and Al. Most of the time it's the combination of Winry and Al, quiet and calm (Al) but can be very caring and annoyed like Winry =P, yet, I am also very sarcastic, like Ed =P

Manga!Envy remins me of myself in very stange ways... T__T

ofcoz edward!
he's sooo cool n cute!
luv when people call him small bean o sumthing like tat!

Edward Elric forever :D

I'd say scar strangely enough

According to all psychological analysis...es... Envy. Not particularly proud of that, but fessing up earns me download credits, so there it is. :P

Sagashitemonotachi

Sagashitemonotachi

Mou Hitori no Yumemi

Edward
he's cute XD

anamika

anamika

Always Follow your Dreams :-)

Edward XD yes! he is my fav.
I think he is one of the most effective character in the Anime. He makes us to LOVE the Anime I'm not saying that the story is not good but the story plot around Edward was the most eye catchy. In my eyes he is a genius, he understand relations from his heart. Plus he is very cute & funny. ;)

Let your wings spread freely for flying high!

I think i'm like that blondie who like's mustang [forgot her name].

Brigadier General Hughes

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i must be lust..... heartless and had a love once.... i am not as pretty, but in my soul i feel most like her.... heartless.. cold.... unloved....

i really like her as a character

Signature

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Me?
ENVY!

~kitto dekiru~

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 257 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.