Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell something nice about the person above you ^^ - Minitokyo

Tell something nice about the person above you ^^

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 290 total items

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

waaaaahhh~~~ XD cy-kun soooo nice & sweet!!!! XD
*blushes* ^^ *hugs* your too nice for your own good ~~ :D

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I agree with cyanide. ^^ your really a sweet and friendly girl.^^ XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Naito18 has a neat sig. I can't make something like that... <.<;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Athrun, where's yer sig? Huh?

nakairi

nakairi

Huggle Bunny

Athrun-kun is very very friendly nya~!! ^__^~

Signature
Nakairi Miyakari ll Music is what feelings sound like~

white-zero

white-zero

Can't resist the cuteness of the avatar! Nakairi, do something about it! XD

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... white-zero-san loves rock.. and has a cool guitar siggy !! :D

Quote by naito18chibi-chan hello.^^ She's a very cheerful girl.^^
~and tasty too. >.<; After athrun. The next course is chibi-chan. I wuv desserts. >.<;
*prepares the grill* for today we're going to have a barbeque. XD

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... !!! that's super evil !! you're not allowed to cook me !! no no no !! i'm too skinny to be eaten !!

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by chibi-lizardwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... !!! that's super evil !! you're not allowed to cook me !! no no no !! i'm too skinny to be eaten !!

Hello again. :D your really cute. :D It's ok if your thin I'm gonna stuff some veggies inyou but first we have to open you up. *sharpens the knife*. Ahihihihihihi. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... naito is sweet... and he's addicted to MT :D

Quote by naito18

Quote by chibi-lizardwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... !!! that's super evil !! you're not allowed to cook me !! no no no !! i'm too skinny to be eaten !!

Hello again. :D your really cute. :D It's ok if your thin I'm gonna stuff some veggies inyou but first we have to open you up. *sharpens the knife*. Ahihihihihihi. XD

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... !! no veggies !! me hate veggies !! nooooooooo !!!
*starts screaming and panics*

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Really really cute girl to tease with.

Quote by chibi-lizardwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... !! no veggies !! me hate veggies !! nooooooooo !!!
*starts screaming and panics*

Ok, no veggies. Well, let's put in some meat. wahahahahaha. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... now i dunno what nice thing to say bout naito... he likes to eat lizards ? cause he wanna eat a poor poor baby lizard XO i'm so dead.... i might as well die now... XO
*takes out a gun*
BANG !!!
*drops dead*
okie... lizard is ready to be cooked XO

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

chibi-lizard- she's a Malaysian like me. she'll always be cool in my view. :)

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by chibi-lizardumm... now i dunno what nice thing to say bout naito... he likes to eat lizards ? cause he wanna eat a poor poor baby lizard XO i'm so dead.... i might as well die now... XO
*takes out a gun*BANG !!!*drops dead*okie... lizard is ready to be cooked XO

Wah!? you killed yourself just for me? T_T *starts to cry* I never thought you'll do that for me.T_T~^_^
Since you already offered yourself to me. I'm going to start cooking you. Ahihihihihihihihi. Prepare the coals!!!

===================

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

naito's always been a cool person and a good pal!!!!

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Gunblademaster is a one my young and nice friend here in MT

=============

Forgot to say something nice for white zero

Here it is:

Wahhhh nice guitar you have their in your sig and avy give me one too. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Naito is the cutest crazy sempai i've had!!

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

oraora is one of my new friends.^^ She's a sweet girl for giving me some siteys of POT. wai thanks again. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

You have many friends Naito, aren't you happy :) ?

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

afan is cool !!! like his avvie and siggy !... you're a he right ? XD i don't wanna mistaken you for a she ^_^'

Quote by white-zerochibi-lizard- she's a Malaysian like me. she'll always be cool in my view. :)

wah !!! you're a malaysian too ?? omigosh omigosh omigosh !! please tell me you're a girl !!! XD

Quote by naito18

Quote by chibi-lizardumm... now i dunno what nice thing to say bout naito... he likes to eat lizards ? cause he wanna eat a poor poor baby lizard XO i'm so dead.... i might as well die now... XO
*takes out a gun*BANG !!!*drops dead*okie... lizard is ready to be cooked XO

Wah!? you killed yourself just for me? T_T *starts to cry* I never thought you'll do that for me.T_T~^_^
Since you already offered yourself to me. I'm going to start cooking you. Ahihihihihihihihi. Prepare the coals!!!
===================

*jumps back up from the dead* waaaaaaaaaaa..... coals ?? why not use a nice cooking stove !! *sobz sobz* XO *drops back dead*

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

It's chibi again. Hmmm, a cute athrun fan. XD

Quote by afanYou have many friends Naito, aren't you happy :) ?

Of course I'm happy. In one month I've gained soooooo many friends here in MT. They really helped me a lot. XD

Quote by chibi-lizard*jumps back up from the dead* waaaaaaaaaaa..... coals ?? why not use a nice cooking stove !! *sobz sobz* XO *drops back dead*

Wah your a picky one. Ok I'm going to get the stove but wait. Lalalalalalalalala~* *picks up a rope*.
I have to tie you first before I go look for the stove. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha, i loved reading everything since my last post in this thread.... and naito, if there were a member of the month or somethin', you would probably be there :D now... isn't that nice aye? :D

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by xandmanhahaha, i loved reading everything since my last post in this thread.... and naito, if there were a member of the month or somethin', you would probably be there :D now... isn't that nice aye? :D

@_@~? wah? member of the month? It's would be nice to have that but I think I don't deserve to be one. Since I've been teasing some of my friends here (specially chibi-chan). ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki wubs wubs wuuubbbsss naiitooo~<33

fwends forever and evveerrrr!!!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Everyone loves Saki-chan, shes probably the bestest friend I've ever had, real life AND online. I've never met anyone like her before ever. Shes truly unique and shes very sweet and caring as well. ^^ Hoorah for Saki-chan.

Signature Image

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 290 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.