Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 orochimaru and the Akatsuki - Minitokyo

orochimaru and the Akatsuki

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 6 total items

:nya: Hi every one! I was wondering why did Orochimaru leave the Akatsuki. i neve knew the reason why. ~_~ (note i dont read naruto manga)

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

hmm.. ok.. I'll tell you :D! If you don't have anything against ^_^'... Well... Orochimaru was a member of the Akatsuki Organization (we all know that), but... not everybody knows why he left from that organization... The reason of his "suddenly disappearance" form the group was the fight he had with Uchiha Itachi and the experience he lived while he was on the Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Circular Lens with the ability of blablabla...) effect. Moreover, Orochimaru wanted the Uchiha's Bloodline Limit to complete his goal... be the most powerful Ninja in all the world. Orochimaru was forced to leave the organization (for his own and for the problems he had with the mentioned Uchiha's Clan member) and then... he left... And that's the reason why he left :D. Hope you enjoyed the "tale" ( :))!. Hve fun and... as I've said... Keep Reading Manga! >_<!.

O thnx i didnt know that ^.^

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

That was nothing ^^! I really like your threads, did you know that? ^^. Have fun! :D.

o thnx. I just put down whats on my mind

Okay. I didn't know that Itachi put Orochimaru under the mangekyou sharingan, but I had heard that he tried to attack Itachi Uchiha in his sleep and as a side-effect had his arm ripped off, by said Uchiha.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.