Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who has the coolest hair? - Minitokyo

Who has the coolest hair?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

there r many different hair styles on Naruto character. which do you like the best or think is the coolest. Or tell me who you think has the weirdest hair. XD Anything like that. Like i think that Itachi's hair is pretty cool. ;)

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Yup, I agree with you :), Itachi's hair is so cool ^^ (the coolest must say U.U). You know what? I like your threads ^^, all of them are very cool ^^. See ya! Cuidate! Te ba

Thanx. ^.^ i just found out about this site recently and im on it all the time now

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

I can see that ^_^'... :D!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I of course will go with Lacus 's hair in this.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Goku At SSJ3 In DragonBall Z

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Yeah, you're right SolidSpartan117, his hair is crazy ^_^'

IM TALIKING ABOUT NARUTO!

cloud

rofl... Yang, read the post directly above u

:hmpf: COME ONE PEPOPLE SERIOUSLY. PAY ATTENTION! :sweat:

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Jiraiya's hair it's cool as Itachi's ^^. By the way... Sasuke wounded Itachi! Wow, I was thinking he wouldn't make a single scratch on his brother ^^U. Jiraiya se murio T.T, no se vale, Jiraiya es genial T.T, te odio Pain >_<!. Well, have fun ^^!. Ja!

Hmm, all their hair looks the same to me. Spiky, that is.

Young Gohan at SS2

I like Sasuke Uchihas. He looks like a rooster.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd have to go with Vash the Stampede for coolest
I'd go with Belldandy for the most beautiful hair
I'd go with that freak with metal hear from Get Backers for the weirdest hair

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

xangel your probably right. i thought puting it under the naruto siction was enough. o well

SSJ2 Gohan during the Cell Saga of DBZ. I noticed that in most other anime's there are like 3 or 4 stock hairstyles for the male main char that are used or modified in some way. DBZ had some pretty crazy hair styles.

Signature

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i will think Kakashi's hair is cool^^actually i like gin iro!^^

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Gin iro? Color Plateado? Silver? I think he has Shiraga ^^ (that's only my opinion ^^U)

Lavi from D.gray-man XD.

well, that's a really difficult question... but i might say that Deidara has the coolest hairstyle! yes, for long! Itachi's also okay, but i'd prefer Deidara's.

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

I think Neji's hair are cooler!

Neji 4 ever!!!

I'm torn between Hyuuga Neji and Uchiha Itachi. But Neji's hair looks like it has been straightened in Shippuden, doesn't look as "bouncy" as it used to in the previous years. I find Ishida Uryuu's hair pretty cool as well.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.