Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who has the coolest hair? - Minitokyo

Who has the coolest hair?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

alan from d gray man. i like white hair

sakura and sasuke, is has the cool hair..
there are not many character has hair like them..

darkharmony

Mega Buster

uchiha madara i guess....

or shikamaru....

kagamine len hehe

Thanx. ^.^ i just found out about this site recently and im on it all the time now

Tsubasa Hanekawa's hair looks nice. I like Tomoya Okazaki's hair too (which is practically the same as from Air and Kanon).

Isn't this only about Naruto?

Zero - VK ???????

Why people just ignore threads? -.-
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NARUTO, SO...NO CODE GEASS, NO D.GRAY-MAN, NO FINAL FANTASY...ONLY NARUTO.
BTW, I find Jiraiya's hair the most...crazy and yet really cool! Though they are spikes, they are long...and I love long hair! *_*
We're NOT talking about Reborn! either.

lambo's hair xDD

deathofasin

deathofasin

11th akatsuki

konan, her hair is amazing

The vampire guy from Gantz. I don't know his name.

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

seriously, i cant believe how stupid some people are, oh, c'mon we're talking about Naruto's hairstyle's not all of manga/anime styles you like, but only from Naruto...!bah O.o

ok, i like Yondaime's hair the most, then Sasuke, Itachi and Sasori from well boys...XD

and girls, well Sakura's isnt bad but i prefer long hair so i liked her with long hair better(for a hairstyle)

but after i saw Mizukage, whoa i like her hair the best now, except i'd prefer it without that thing whatever on her head, but yeah, she still has the coolest hair from all girls...=)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

Coolest: Kakashi's O.o i like his hair. NARUTO CALLS IT WEIRD
I think that Lee's hair is the weirdest. Bushy Brow is the perfect name for him

Anime lover!

allen walker(d.gray-man) in his crown clown form

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

love keikashi's. think its fun

Signature

42-42-564

DIE!, bloodsuckers!!!

@ WIngPilot2 >...LOL!...i disagree!...Sasuke's hair looked like a COCKATOO!,,,^^
@ Mnemeth >...i stongly AGREE!...I LOVE VASH!...^^

as for the character with the COOLEST HAIR...i'd go for MADARAME IKKAKU of BLEACH ! LOL!

..OMAE NO TAMASHII ITADAKEYO!!!!

I love Grimmjow's hair..The color is so COOL. ^^

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Itachi's hair is pretty cool, oh i also think keikashi's is awesome to

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

i like neji's hair....

Hinata and Sasori. The perfect hair would be Hinata's cut, but in Sasori's colour.

Sasuke for a boy,and Hinata for a girl

Kellen Strafield when her hair is down , and for guy o gosh not sure Neji's is pretty cool.

I think Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED has the best hair ever :( I'm a girl and I want that hair. On my head. In a more natural color perhaps.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.