Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konata. - Minitokyo

Tagged under Lucky Star

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

:D I love lucky star. i have seen all the episodes. When i watched it i was thinking that Konata is like me in so many ways. XD But i see a lot a people saying that there like her to so im probably one of many. but almost every thing she does reminds me of myself. :\ I can list a number of things. Does anyone feel the same way?

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

She also reminded me of myself a lot...
a) She has a habit of putting off her homework and studying at the last minute (and still passing)
b) She pulls all-nighters almost every night.
c) She's a huge anime/manga otaku, like myself.
d) She spends a lot of time on the computer.
e) She has a small group of close friends
There's other things but that's what mostly reminds her of me ^_^

Signature

thats so cool. same with me. and I always like finding an animal that most fits my friends and myself like she once did. prob caus im always bored at school

I am strangely attracted to Konata. I hope this isn't the start of some lolicon fetish for me. ^_^'

I wuv Konata :nya:
She's so cute TT^TT

I guess I'm like her in some ways too

I can't resist myself buying anime merchandise, I slack off.......... although I don't play games...... and I watch a lot of anime........
Oh.... but I don't copy people's homework....... and I can't really stay up all night

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Oh well i slack off, copy people homework and i like to stay up all night, I like playing video games And buying anime merchindice

I used to play videogames a lot. only that i think.
[edit]
oh and that episode when she tries to open a bag of chips or something, she doesn't want to use scissors or anything, she wants to open it the right way. i do that too.

Only bad habit Konata and I share is the habit to leave anything related to school to the last.

Out of that... no, being more similar to Konata would scare me. In fact, if I met a real-life Kona, I'd hit her in the face without thinking about it twice ^^u

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

why would u hit her? :hmpf:

Yes, why would you? She's too adorable.

Yeah why would you hit her? She's like the most adorable girl EVER!
She's beautiful and anyway you wouldn't be able to hit her because i'd protect her!

She is a otaku.
I am a otaku.

= =|||My boyfriend said I was just like konata chan, except the color of hair...
I feel complicated...
anyway, I like her the most in the animation.

I would still like to know why the poster above, kyosuke, would want to hit Konata.

hee hee me too.. i have a mole on my left cheek like konata.. haha same place too.. i totally luv lucky star, one of the funniest animes ever.. it's like the episodes are unscripted which totally makes it funny.. i luv watching lucky channel too...
akira-chama rocks!

Konata's my favorite character in lucky star! She's funny and adorable...

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Wow. There are this many Konata-like people here? No wonder I don't fit in.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.