Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No thread dedicated to Saint Seiya: Hades Elysion? - Minitokyo

No thread dedicated to Saint Seiya: Hades Elysion?

Tagged under Saint Seiya

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Well, I guess I should be the one starting the Hades Elysion thread:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1428/elysion3nb5.jpg

Confirmed data so far:

-The last Hades chapter will have 6 chapters.
-The first official trailer will be shown at JUMP FESTA during this weekend. As soon as I can find it, I'll post it here, too.
-It seems the music staff from the Fuuma no Kojiro real-life movie will work in this, with totally new themes and arranged music from the old anime.
-They're currently deciding about which opening and ending songs they will use for this last chapter. I'm personally rooting for Dead or Dead and Shine On (the 2 vocal songs from the old SS Hades soundtrack).
-The last chapter will feature its own ending, which will talk about "Seiya' loyalty to Saori and his will to protect her from anything, no matter what".

The confirmed release dates (the chapters will be premiered at Animax's Perfect Choice channel in Japan:

For episodes 1 and 2: 7th of march, 2008.
For episodes 3 and 4: 2nd of may, 2008.
For episodes 5 and 6: 1st of august, 2007.

Not counting myself, is anyone waiting for the new Elysion OVAs? =D

PS: Iono if I can ask this here, but... can someone clean and vector the poster? :3 Plz.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I am waiting for the season, because I am a great fan of Saint Seiya after all.
However, I hope it is better than the previous OVA. Hades Sanctuary was awesome, but in the underworld it was terrible. Nearly all of the scenes where the same. How they ran etc.
By the way, how comes that the 5th and 6th episodes will be published sooner than the very first four episodes? :_:

Apparently, Kurumada wants to give the last 2 chapters the highest quality and climax, specially considering that the ending in the manga was too rushed and felt kind of "erh...". Last episode will feature a completely unique ending, according to Masami Kurumada's blog.

It's also strongly rumored that these last chapters will feature scenes that will connect Hades with Tenkai Hen.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I see. Thank you very much for the information.
Hopefully there is a Fansub group who will make an English translation to them.

Well, I think it'd be easier to find a spanish or french fansub than an english one :P But we will still have to wait ^^

I don't have big complains about Hades Inferno. Yeah, those episodes weren't as impressive as Hades Sanctuary's, but they still looked OK and kept the feeling of the old series. I only have serious complains about chapters 19 and 24 (some parts of those look terrible) and the fact that the new voice actors for the bronze saints try too hard and they sound stupid most of the time (specially Seiya and Shun), except for Ikki, who sounds good for me.

merged: 12-23-2007 ~ 11:35pm
Sorry for the double posting, but some pics of the SS trailer (well.. not exactly) were taken from Jump Festa:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2749/foto2lk5.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3382/fotoojf0.jpg

Pics taken from SSYE and SSI :)

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Yes, but I think that the new voice actor of Kanon sounds fine.
If I didn't read the name, I wouldn't have noticed that the voice actor has been changed.

Oh, no, no.

I was just talking about the new voice actors for the 5 bronze saints in Hades Inferno. Excluding Ikki, they sound like crap :/ Shun's new voice is ANNOYING as heck.

Saga's, Kanon's, Shura's and Muu's new voices were OK, though. They actually resemble the original voice actors, adding their own esence. The new bronze saints, in the other hand... ugh.

Oh, and by the way, there are more new screens from the Elysion trailer. I'll try posting them later ^^u

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Oh, I see.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I agree with you.
Seiya - Sounds strange. The voice is fine, but it just doesn't suit him.
Shun - The old one sounds a little bit more manly. Now his voice really turns to a weakling. And I miss the way how Shun used to scream "Nii-San".
Hyoga - Nearly the same with Seiya, except I don't like his voice at all.
Shiryu - I just like the old one more. I miss also the way he says his attack. In hthe past he said "Rozan *short break* Sho Ryu HA"! However, now he says it in one through. Sounds a little bit boring and there is no feeling behind it. T-T

I sound like an idiot, don't I? X_X

Nah, everyone complains for practically the same things.

Though it'd be hard to hear the original Shiryu, because the old voice actor died 1 year ago :(

Oh, and by the way...

http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=687019

Check the Elysion trailer :) I liked what I saw, specially Shiryu's Rozan Hyaku Ryu Hah, Hyoga's Aurora Execution and the attacks of Minos and his spectres.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I see. Then I am not nuts...
However, I am really sad that the old voice actor of Shiryu passed away...

By the way, thank you very much for the trailer!

the funny thing is that, even though they cost a lot (the dvds - 7500 yen for two episodes !wtf!), the animation sucked. Hopefully the elysion saga won't be as shit as the previous one

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I don't like the animation that much too, but don't you think that you are going to far?^^"

Nah, Inferno's animation wasn't that bad. The OVAs weren't as impressive as Sanctuary's, that's all.

You can already find the Hades saga in Mexico. So far, they've released 6 DVDs, first one with 2 chapters (0 and 1) and the rest got 3 chapters each. Better thing is, they're dubbed with the same voice actors who dubbed the original series more than 10 years ago (I actually like mexican voices more than the japanese ones >_< ).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qe0hA-SHU

Here's a better version of the trailer. Clearly, you can see the level of detail and animation improved, or at least, it's in the same level of quality of the last 6 OVAs, which looked better than the first 6 Inferno ones.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@kyosuke Sorry, but the quality of the trailer seems alike for me. Sorry. *bows*
However, I have never heard the Mexican voice of Saint Seiya. So I can not judge which one is better.

K, K, I'll try to get the totally clean trailer later :P I heard someone was gonna upload it later, ripped directly from a DVD given by Toei itself.

A proof of SS mexican dub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6CiXMlLxpk

Seiya, Hyoga, Shiryu, Shun, Saga, Milo and Aioria are dubbed by their respective old voices :3

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I have never said that I don't believe you. Just saying "I have never heard the Mexican voice" doesn't mean "I don't believe that tehre is a Mexian dub"... T-T
In any event, thank you very much for searching the trailer and the link, but I still prefer the Japanese voices. Sorry.

LOL I knew ;P I just wanted to show you the mexican dub.

... maybe I prefer it over the japanese one, because I watched it in spanish +15 years ago.

Damn, it'll pass some time until Toei releases some new details of Elysion :/

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I see. However, I am not so old that I had to wait so long for the OVAs. I am pretty lucky. The OVAs started to be publish exactly the time, when I started to download all of the Saint Seiya episodes.^-^

Bump, because Elysion has been available for some time in the internetz, and I've already watched them all. My impressions:

-Animation improved. Not in the same level of Sanctuary, but better than Infierno.
-Level of detail in drawing also improved.
-The plot is almost the same as in manga, except for some details they managed to correct, so everything makes sense.
-Some special effects are pretty well done, like Sylphid's, Gordon and Minos' attacks. Rozan Hyaku Ryu Hah is impressive, as well as the hyper-dimension. Some other effects aren't that good, though.
-Thanatos is dubbed by same guy who dubbed Piccolo, and Hypnos is dubbed by same dude who did Scylla Io (Poseidon saga). While Thanatos sounded kind of "meh", Hypnos' voice is deep and definitely a nice choice.
-The new ending theme, Kami No En ~Del Regno~, is cute. Too bad they didn't add any ED sequence for it.
-The OP... is still Pegasus Forever.
-Overall, they're good, though the direction is sometimes a bit questionable.

Some screenies:

http://www.ssiceplanet.net/news/data/upimages/c_eliseos23.jpg
http://www.ssiceplanet.net/news/data/upimages/c_eliseos21.jpg

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.