Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deleted Game of seduction? Game of Confusion! [vector] - Minitokyo

deleted Game of seduction? Game of Confusion! [vector]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote: Oriya,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted entitled Game of seduction? Game of Confusion! [vector] was removed from Minitokyo because it was deemed not to be a clearly planned art piece. Please only submit work that you have finished to a certain degree and show effort and planning. In-progress works are not allowed.

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted may have also appeared to have been traced and not hand-drawn. Please only submit items that you have drawn by yourself and not by copying another's work.

Also bear in mind that uploading pictures taken with a camera results in poor uploads- please scan your doujinshi.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
It\'s the exact same as your wallpaper except in a higher resolution...

Game of seduction? Game of Confusion! [wall] by Oriya

You can always post your art in the Sandbox.

Feedback can be directed at the moderator of the gallery your entry was in, which are EternalParadox.

it's not the same image, parts of vector are cut on wallpaper, that's why I decided to submit it.

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I'm sorry but, it really isn't necessary to flaunt both the vector and wallpaper when they are practically the same. Decide on one and submit it. I can restore the vector, but delete the wallpaper, but we don't want both.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

ok, let the wall stay but may I change the description of wall? I'll give the link to DA account with bigger version.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Sure - I'll be around for the next half hour or so, so you can let me know and I can update it for ya :)
(you can reply to this, PM, guestbook it, report it - whichever tickles your fancy ;))

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.