Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you bored of...? - Minitokyo

are you bored of...?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

hi
just got a simple question i want to share
I enter MT almost everyday, and what i always look in the front page are lots of walls and scans of cutie girls...
well question is
do you get bored of seeing always the same styles, clothes, rosy cheeks, panties, hair styles, poses...blablablah?
me=yup

i mean some of them are pretty, but i guess too much of them bore me
is just my opinion, i know i cant stop it
but i wanted to say it ^_^'

what do you think? XD

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Well they never really interested me in the first place......

Yes those fanservice girls are rather..... boring now.........

The characters kinda look similar these days as well.......

And I'm kinda getting sick of seeing all the girls in the wallies and scans........ (although I am a guy..... and although all my artworks also seem to feature girls :sweat: ~_~ )

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Of course I am!
That's why I give my best on bishies X-P
I always disliked the enormously long hair, perfect boobs & shapes. However, you wall/vec what you get. If girls are everywhere, you kinda have no choice.
And it's easier to fit a background with a girl. The guys... well, manly stuff aren't that easy to do... I guess..

Signature

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

jajaja!

those kinds of art is what i have in my favorites... but lately i have been disfavorating them becuz of the same sh!t over n over again :S

i need to see more vector art, clean art, etc... this last days have been the same at MT... maybe becuz our artists took vacation :)

but till that is goin to be the same over n over again.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, that's why we have the highlighted section, though that doesn't change as often as we'd like :(

The problem is, the front page with the popular art will ALWAYS have cute girls in it, because an excellent wallpaper with a Gundam crushing Tokyo will not be as popular as say, Haruhi.

This kind of reminds me of the other thread in the forum about popularity and Moderator opinion... I think that the average member will only really care about favourites (hence pretty girls) and make those kind of things, because they will enjoy putting them on their desktop anyway. For those who want to do something original (and I strongly encourage everyone to do so, because the gallery will love you for it!) maybe don't want to because they won't use it anyway (since "few people like it").

The front page I think used to work better when the popular art section wasn't there, but the fact is we don't get a flood of eye popping submissions to highlight at least one per day.

The good thing I've noticed is that Vector Art and Doujinshi have gotten a lot more attention.

As Nubes said, it's got a lot to do with Holidays (it is Christmas) and the number of contests have gone down (I haven't seen many contest entries lately, that is). I think once the contests go up (and with very bizarre guidelines to sway people away from the ZOMG CUTE CHICK) there will be greater variety :)

I feel the same way as you! Fingers crossed :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

:)

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

It gets tiresome after a while.
That's why I only collect walls of Girls I actually DO like.
All Others are meanignless to me.
It can get tiresome eventually.
If that happens, I just stay away from this site for a while.
Or any wallpaper site for that matter.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

yeah it really do while u alway look at it n it alway almost de same one if can i wan to get someting diff from those tat will be much better then

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.