Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Shesshomaru in love with a princess? - Minitokyo

Is Shesshomaru in love with a princess?

Would you like Sessh to be in love with a princess?

Yes
0 votes
Noooooo!!!!!!
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I just read that in one of the playstation games Sesshomaru falls in love. I just can't believe Sessh-sama has fallen for a girly like princess. It's just too disappointing :sweat:
I'd also like to know, if it's true that he fell in love, how did they meet details about their relationship. How did it started & so on.

If somebody knows anything or has an opinion about this, post it 'cause I'm sure it will help. ^_^'

No way. i like him to be cool and lonely

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sesshie belongs to me and me alone...until then he has to live alone ^_^ but seriously I am not familiar with this game, is it a new one or something...I don't play many inuyasha games because I don't like the anime very much...care to enlighten me please :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

an inuyasha game? where do buy it? didn

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The game is called 'The Secret Of The Cursed Mask' it's a playstation2 game.
I google'd it, wikipedia'd it... youtube'd it... *sigh* I found out the 'princess' is pretty much a kid... Here's an interesting animated ending for the game Sessh x girly. On wikipedia it said that the girl is pretty sticky. Every character that gets close to her... well, likes her more or less...

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.