Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reset skin..wha-? - Minitokyo

Reset skin..wha-?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I was trying to change my profile skin using skin builder... I managed to do something but then when I tried to reset the skin, I can take off the background tile. The only thing that was reseted was the font color. How can I take off the background tile? Help... >.<!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Did you clear your browser's cache? I find that when I change skins, sometimes the old tiles still show up because of the cache.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

It's blank but still, there are tiles shown... T-T

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Do you want to just have a blank colour? or are you trying to go back to the default MT skin? If you want to go back to the default skin, go into "Minitokyo Options", and select "default skin".

And then try reloading the tiles in the skinbuilder, and switch back to the "member skin"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.