Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Paring naruto characters - Minitokyo

Paring naruto characters

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 6 total items

:D hi everyone. who do u think will make the best couples. for me i would have to say that Sasuke and Sakura would be good together and Naruto with Hinata. I dont no, i think it would work out good that way. :sweat: well tell me your opinion.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Hmm... I think Hinata and Naruto are the best couple ^^. Shikamaru and Temari are a good couple too... hmm... and... Tsunade and Jiraiya ^^ (but now he's dead T.T). These are my favourite couples ^^.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

^^many people think that Sasuke and Sakura,Naruto and Hinata,but for me,just for the Naruto and Sakura only.^^others i dont really mind on it.^^this is my favourite couple in Naruto.

i seriously think that naruto and hinata should be together...'cause both of them r sweet and both of them are SO cute!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Well, I'm a SasuSaku fan 'til the end. I don't expect Sasuke to just all of a sudden get with Sakura but I have many reasons why I think Sasuke would choose her.
And I have to say NaruHina because their relationship is too cute ^^
I used to like ShikaIno but I think there's a lot more chemistry with ShikaTema.
Oh, and NejiTen is another obvious choice :D

Signature

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

OTP - SasuSaku <3
It was actually an official image of Sasuke and Sakura that got me interested in Naruto, though I didn't start to really fall for the pairing until the Forest of Death. Now I'm hooked and it doesn't matter how the series turns out, SasuSaku will always be the pairing for me ^_~

I also like: SaiSaku, NaruHina, ShikaTem, SuiKarin, GaaSaku, KibaHina, NejiHina, JiraTsu, SaiNaru, GaaNaru, KakaSaku, KakaSasu, DeiSaso, TsuShiz, SakuIno.... and more =]

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.