Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Survey regarding file-sharing - Minitokyo

Survey regarding file-sharing

page 1 of 1 7 total items

blitzbullet

blitzbullet

This world is meaningless

well.. actually i'm going to have a survey about file-sharing on the internet. this survey is done for my investigation study research.
i'm doing this survey to get your opinions and ideas towards this matter. i'm also doing the same survey on different sites and forums so that i can get respondents as much as possible.
Any ideas and comments are most welcomed ^_^
hope that all of you guys can take this survey seriously though. the answers that i suggested there can maybe different from yours but you can always add your own opinion though.

all you need to do is just answer all those easy questions.
(the numbers are the questions and the letters are the suggested answers).
soo.. .here we gooo~

-------------------------------------------(...)

1) Are you practicing file sharing? (download files/materials from the internet)
a) yes
b) no

2)what type of files do you always download?
a) mp3/songs
b) movies/dramas/cartoons/anime
c) games

3) how do you download files from the internet?
a) using P2P networking such as torrents.
b) download from certain websites that hosts the files.
c) send through chatting programme like yahoo messenger.

4) after you download materials from the internet, will you still prefer to buy the original CD or copy at the stores?
a) yes, because i want to support the producers for their hardwork.
b) i do it sometimes when i feel like it.
c) no, not at all since i already have it in my computer.

5) pretend that you do not have internet to download all these materials. do you still buy CDs at the stores?
a) yes, i always does because i want to listen/watch to the songs/movies.
b) i do it sometimes when i found certain songs/movies to be really good.
c) no, because most of CDs nowadays are not worthy for its price.

6) do you think that CDs prices are reasonable enough?
a) yes, they are reasonable and worthy for their contents.
b) No, since they are too expensive and not worthy for their contents.

7) what is the main reason for you to download materials from the internet? (if you are not downloading files from internet, please proceed to the next question)
a) i do it because it is free.
b) i only want a song from the album, not the whole CD. so it is not worthy for me to buy the CD for only a song.
c) the materials available through file-sharing are limitless compare to the materials available at stores.

8) why do you against file-sharing? (if you are not, proceed to the next question)
a) because it is an act of stealing.
b) CDs prices are reasonable enough, so better get the originals.
c) there are also online stores for users to download files/materials.

9) do you think file-sharing will affect the producers?
a) yes, because the sales of CDs drops.
b) yes because it is the same as pirating.
c) no, CD sales drop because of the song itself that is getting worse, not because of file-sharing.
d) no, because file-sharing can actually promote the songs/movies to the viewers.

10) Are you against file-sharing?
a) YES, because it is the same as stealing.
b) YES, because CDs prices are reasonable enough so there's no need to download them from the internet.
c) NO, because i can preview certain songs/movies before buying the originals.
d) NO, because the materials/files available are limitless and costs less.

comments and suggestions.
___________________________________________(...) ____________
___________________________________________(...) ____________

-------------------------------------------(...)

well.. thank you very very very much for all your effort in answering all those questions. suggestions even for each of the questions are always welcomed and i'll read all your words thoroughly ^_^.
again.. thank you very much.

Signature

1) Are you practicing file sharing? (download files/materials from the internet)
a) yes

a) mp3/songs

c) games

b) download from certain websites that hosts the files.

4) after you download materials from the internet, will you still prefer to buy the original CD or copy at the stores?

c) no, not at all since i already have it in my computer.

5) pretend that you do not have internet to download all these materials. do you still buy CDs at the stores?

b) i do it sometimes when i found certain songs/movies to be really good.

b) No, since they are too expensive and not worthy for their contents.

7) what is the main reason for you to download materials from the internet? (if you are not downloading files from internet, please proceed to the next question)
a) i do it because it is free.
b) i only want a song from the album, not the whole CD. so it is not worthy for me to buy the CD for only a song.

b) yes because it is the same as pirating.

d) NO, because the materials/files available are limitless and costs less.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

blitzbullet

blitzbullet

Thanks a lot for taking the survey. i know the survey is not that good since this is my first time >_<.

Signature

Its fine

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

a) not much ... but aye

a) mp3/songs ---- > most ! PRIVATE SONGS ROCKS !
b) anime ----- > aye , not much though
c) games ------ > Never ... this thing murders my comp's memories

a) using P2P networking such as torrents. ------ > P2P ? DUMB ! NEVER !
b) download from certain websites that hosts the files. --- > yup , free file sharing is great ....
c) send through chatting programme like yahoo messenger. --- > not likely

a) yes, because i want to support the producers for their hardwork. --- > there's some problem with the guy who wrote this .
b) i do it sometimes when i feel like it. --- > well yeah ... sometimes it's just hard to resist ...
c) no, not at all since i already have it in my computer. --- > now this is what i'm talking about .. HELL YEAH !

a) yes, i always does because i want to listen/watch to the songs/movies. --- > another way of wasting money yes .....
b) i do it sometimes when i found certain songs/movies to be really good. --- > agree dude ... agree ...
c) no, because most of CDs nowadays are not worthy for its price. -- > yeah .. hits dot fm is way better ...

a) yes, they are reasonable and worthy for their contents. --- > insane beyond all reason lol ....
b) No, since they are too expensive and not worthy for their contents. -- > totally ...

a) i do it because it is free. ---- > dude ... this answer pawns !
b) i only want a song from the album, not the whole CD. so it is not worthy for me to buy the CD for only a song. --- > yup .. same with me ...
c) the materials available through file-sharing are limitless compare to the materials available at stores. ---- > ............

8) why do you against file-sharing? (if you are not, proceed to the next question)
a) because it is an act of stealing. ---- > this dude is dumb ...
b) CDs prices are reasonable enough, so better get the originals. --- > this is way insane
c) there are also online stores for users to download files/materials. -- > .......

a) yes, because the sales of CDs drops. --> yes and i like it ...
b) yes because it is the same as pirating. --> yes and pirates rocks ....
c) no, CD sales drop because of the song itself that is getting worse, not because of file-sharing. ---> well .. can't say so .. can it ?
d) no, because file-sharing can actually promote the songs/movies to the viewers. --> he got a point lol ...

a) YES, because it is the same as stealing. -- > and because you're filthy rich to buy orginal stuff ...
b) YES, because CDs prices are reasonable enough so there's no need to download them from the internet. --> and because you're as filthy rich as above
c) NO, because i can preview certain songs/movies before buying the originals. -- > he got a point but i wouldn't buy it ...
d) NO, because the materials/files available are limitless and costs less. --> totaly , save more = win

answers :

1. a
2. a
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. b
7. b
8. skipped
9. a
10. d

1st of all , must be warned that the comments above does not contain any offending thoughts , it's just my pure opinions and if you don't like it , please do ignore all ... good luck in ur survey eh lad ?

rika23

rika23

?-?????

=a) yes

= Usually a) mp3/songs and b) movies/dramas/cartoons/anime and sometime games too but rarely ^^"

= a) using P2P networking such as torrents. *much more easier*
b) download from certain websites that hosts the files. *hate direct download @_@ somehow*

= b) i do it sometimes when i feel like it.

= b) i do it sometimes when i found certain songs/movies to be really good.

= a) yes, they are reasonable and worthy for their contents. *since it's pretty cheap to me ^^"*

= a) i do it because it is free.

= b) yes because it is the same as pirating.

= d) NO, because the materials/files available are limitless and costs less.

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

blitzbullet

blitzbullet

thank you very much. and btw.. mowaiken.. i like ur comment and for some reason it is pretty funny lol ^_^.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.