Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Enchanted [movie] - Minitokyo

Enchanted [movie]

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I just watched it today! And I luv it! XD

Its a Disney film about how the princess and prince goes into the human world - our world, strictly speaking New york. It's a film for all ages and its realli funni~ and swe3t too.
What do u fink about the movie?

I want to see it but I have no time!

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

I so want to see this movie, as far as I've seen it looks pretty awesome, again Disney's movies are all awesome.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Ithilwen

Ithilwen

Maerin

Ahahah Edward I love you you're so DUMB XD
I went to see this movie with some friends and i didn't think it would be so funny ! =D

i LOVED it! First Disney movie I've seen since I was...what, six? So it was kind of nostalgic as well. Go see it!

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Quote by IthilwenAhahah Edward I love you you're so DUMB XD
I went to see this movie with some friends and i didn't think it would be so funny ! =D

Hahaha l0l i luv Edward too! He's so stuk up (Quote: Ed says: What's there not to love? (refering to himself) But then again he can be so dumb when he's trying to interpret wat the squirells trying to say (*squirell imitates the princess* Ed says: You like the way i dance?) x3 aww.. cute.

I woulda been funnier if i didnt watch the trailer so many times.. xP

I would have to wait for the dvd. I'm gonna pass the theatre.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

many of my friends say that this movie is great to watch!but still dont have the mood to watch it!^^

wanna see it

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I saw it too! it keep me remember snow white when guiselle was speaking with the animals XD

it was a funny movie! I went to see it with some friends cause they wanted to see it, and then I enjoyed it :) but since it was too long, I was almost late when going to my classes...

i think it is shit... but maybe thats just me...

i lyked the movie. it was cute!
modern day, and a twist of classic princess fairytale together!
my favorite part was when Gzelle started singing, and ppl were dancing and stuff at the park.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.