Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beowolf [movie] - Minitokyo

Beowolf [movie]

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I watched this about.. 2 or 3 weeks ago? There weren't many movies out that me and my frends liked so we decided to watch this.. the story was okay.. not my kinda movie though. (I like funni stuff)

But i was realli impressed with the animation! It was sooo realistic! It worked well i reckon, coz if the ppl were real-life and the monsters were animation it won't work well. I was also glad how the ending wasn't too miraculous. In fact it didn't realli 'end'. ><;

I didn't realli like this film.. wat about u peepz?

I expected a story better. Moreover, the animation did not improve much to the Final Fantasy.

I'm gonna have to wait for the dvd or high definition disc. I'm gonna pass on the theatre.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm not at all impressed with the plot, graphics were fantastic though :D I prefer the christopher lambert version better

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Well the story is based off an old poem, so there wasn't much they could do about that.
I think for the most part it was interesting to watch.
I wouldn't see it again unless it was on TV or something but it wasn't "horrible" per say.

i still hope to watch it xD

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I did finished watch that movie. It is astonishing especially Beowulf's bravery fighting against that dragon till the end. It has involved during mythical of norse.

Signature Image

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i love animation,and they animated dragon so beautiful

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

Quote by angelxxuanI'm not at all impressed with the plot, graphics were fantastic though :D I prefer the christopher lambert version better

When I read that I felt compelled to say that Christopher Lambert is awesome lol.

merged: 01-16-2008 ~ 11:44pm
I haven't seen the recent Beowulf yet, and I'm still not sure if I'll even rent it. I'd prefer to see a big budget film based on Greek mythology, but Greek myth seems to belong to made-for-TV projects nowadays.

Havent see it, but angelina jolie looks hot, well...she is hot

angelina jolie is hot in there even it's a CG

I can say the movie is okay but the cg was amazing. I can't lie watching the movie a second time almost made me fall asleep.

It was Terrible

MillionVoices

~Live Your Life~

The WORST

I seen couple version of beowolf well got to admit it got good animation.............but nothing more I guess.

I watched it...it wasn't all that bad...remember that the story line is based off of an old epic poem so it'll have a different style. The Animation was pretty good IMO. I found myself forgetting it was animation a few times. I found the censoring kinda cheesy though

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.