Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Scans Deletion - Minitokyo

My Scans Deletion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi,
I would just like to have a more detailed reason on why my scans were deleted.

Here is the message I got for one of them...

Quote: DarkSlayer-Mei,

Your scan you submitted entitled A Best 2 - White, was removed from Minitokyo, because it was deemed that the it was of insufficient quality, which can be caused by one or more of the following:

- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

You can always post your picture in the Anime Picture Dump.

Feedback can be directed at the moderator of the gallery your entry was in, which are Marissa, saikusa.

Thanks

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Those scans did not have a single subject that met the minimum size requirement, they were filled mostly by empty space or figures not large enough to make a wallpaper from.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Ok, thanks.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.