Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dance Can Be A Hobby - Minitokyo

Dance Can Be A Hobby

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Dance can be a hobbie right?!^ ^

I'm think it can!^ ^

I really love dancing and i do it like everyday anywhere and time just dancing everywhere! :D

Its makes life a little more fun you know?!

So if anyone likes dancing let me know and what kinda dance you like i guess for me i like all kinda belly dancing and hip/hop is my favorite kinds! :D

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Hmm..as long as the beat is good, I dance! ^_^

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

sure!why not!but i don't have interest in dancing.^^but still i think dancing can be a hobby,as long as u all enjoy!

I think dancing can be a hobby...i mean Dance Dance Revolution is a hobby so why can just the dance part be a hobby?

I'm think it can too. :)

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Quote by celestialraven0I think dancing can be a hobby...i mean Dance Dance Revolution is a hobby so why can just the dance part be a hobby?

Right?!^ ^ I know thats what i think too!^ ^ I think dancing kinda makes life alil fun i mean when you hear music you wanna dance if the beat is right!^ ^ so if you love music,you tend to love dancing!^ ^

when your time is up,

i consider dance both a hobby and a sport. i do all kinds of dances from swing dancing to waltzes to hiphop to breakdancing..pretty much all kinds except for like polka and ballet..and belly dancing..dudes who belly dance..definitely not me.

so... DDR is a hobby ?

i love dancing. i consider it as a hobby along with other people that said it is. being active is good for you and since i can't do a lot of sports (very limited) dancing is an option that basically open for me 24/7. heck, i could dance on the streets just to get myself active.

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Quote by JameranXi love dancing. i consider it as a hobby along with other people that said it is. being active is good for you and since i can't do a lot of sports (very limited) dancing is an option that basically open for me 24/7. heck, i could dance on the streets just to get myself active.

OMG i am the same exact way ^^ i dance while i'm walking in the street sometimes ^^ Thats true that you can be active anywhere with dancing ^ ^

when your time is up,

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by Ledeso... DDR is a hobby ?

Yes, but only in the sense that it counts as "playing videogames". Playing DDR is dancing only in the loosest sense of the word.

Anyway, just about anything you do somewhat regularly on your spare time can count as a hobby. As described in the Meriam Webster dictionary: "A pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation."

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.