Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 double thread/messages - Minitokyo

double thread/messages

page 1 of 1 4 total items

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Somehow, the thread that I have just made became double...?
And some of my posts on some thread were doubled too
*merged*
Wha-...?

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It happens when you have a slow connection or something, and you pressed "submit post", but nothing seems to happen, then you press the button again. The message went through the first time, so when you press "submit post" again, the message gets posted again. The "merged" function just happens when you post twice in a row.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It can also happen if the server is slow and you by chance press refresh on your browser. It's not really a big deal. If you happen to accidently make a double thread this way just click the report button or flag a mod through PM. We'd prefer you use the report function first though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Well. I'll admit that the computer I used then was kinda slow..
SO that's why...

Nweiz..tnx! ^^

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.