Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings people! - Minitokyo

Greetings people!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Greetings people, I am not a new member of minitokyo but i only used it ,until recently, for downloading wallpapers. However i found myself being a bug-leech of the work others do, so i thought since i do not know how to make a wallpaper or something to actively participate in the forums. I may not know how to draw but i certainly know how to write :) ... or at least thats what i think ^_^' .

So HI! to all people spending the 1.5 minutes reading my post and to all those who didn't even bother reading it :).

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Hello and welcome fellow admirer.
I'm also someone who downloads walls, comments about them and leaves some quotes here and there.
Anyway HI!
And happy new year.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Hello =D
Well since you're not new... I suppose I can just tell you to stay active and have fun. ;D Happy new year!

hellow!
I am also one of those who downoald and commnt^_^
happy new year!

See the soul inside
When angels may cry

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Hello and nice to meet you.
Have fun while you're here...
hmm..have a lolly @---..

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Hello, pleased to meet you!^___~ I recommend the everything and Anything thread lols!

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.