Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hikaru no go - Minitokyo

Tagged under Hikaru no Go

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

:D Im not really sure what to ask about on this thread because i havent seen any other hikarut no go threads. Please tell me what u think about this anime. I really like hikaru no go. :)

FrankyFeng

FrankyFeng

Welcome to my personal palace

Okey,I be No.1
Personally I love this manga series,and animation is good ,too,pity it hasn't ended for some reason.
Sai is my favourite character,he is kawaii,handsome,pretty,talented,and most important,he is so determined,and so devoted in playing go
And I like Hikaru and Akira,Hikaru is so kawaii when he is little and handsome when he has grown up,Akira's passion for go moved me a lot.

To face every day with a big smile

this anime i've only seen i think part 2 from the public library then also in the public library i've rd'd ummm a book or so of it. i think it's cool. i would've loved to watch it from beginning to end but it didn't happen.
-_- :(

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I think this anime is pretty interesting, I've never even heard of Go until I saw this anime. I would go further into it but I've been picking up a lot of other mangas.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

I loved this anime...got me into playing better at go, really...too bad I only play online since the board and stone pieces are way too expensive for me.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

AHA pretty good but teh ending was so sad..... Sai T-T

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Didn't need to bump this one after a year of inactivity. If you want to discuss something, but the threads dead then simply make a new one.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.