Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Help on Vector - Minitokyo

Need Help on Vector

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

I'm busy vectoring this picture:

Hawke by mix2007

and I need some help in figuring out what is going on with her left hand (her hand at the bottom right of the shot). I just cant seem to get the lines right. If i go over them like I usually do, then i end up with a wierd thing that looks nothing like a hand.

Please Help!

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

woah, the hand is actually drawn really weird in the scan ... =S ...

If straight tracing doesn't make it look like a hand, I would suggest then to try standing in her pose yourself and look in the mirror to see how your hand actually looks, and then draw according to that (maybe make a rough copy with the brush first on a new layer or something..

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

Thanks for the advice. I took a photo of my hand in a mirror and used it as a basis to finish the hand. Heres the final result:

Lunamaria Hawke by FrostyWolf359

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.