Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can Sesshomaru fall in love? - Minitokyo

Can Sesshomaru fall in love?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hy, i just want to know if Sessi can ever fall in love? is that possible? But please not with Rin! is there a DVD or a Movie where he is in love or kisses a girl?
What do you think?! :)

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Only guesses, but....

Yes, it's possible. Whoever's gonna try, though, is going to have the work cut out for her.

No, I seriously doubt there's a DVD or a movie where he does so. I'm sure there's 2362873659345 fanfics where it happens, though, at least half of them with the author's Mary Sue main character.

I'm sure it's possible, but -- I've said this before and I'm going to say it again -- Sesshoumaru isn't going to turn into a touchy-feely dolt in a day just because you want him to.

And, hilariously enough, Rin's the one who has the odds in her favor, provided that she will be staying with him even when she grows up. (I'm sure there's plenty of fanfics regarding THAT subject too.)

Bottom line, in any realistic universe, Sesshoumaru will remain an aloof and stoic character to his dying day, and whoever falls in love with him will love him no less for it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there's a post floating about going on about him falling in love with a princess in a game but for the life of me I can't find that post again :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Maybe... ^^

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Of course he can!But...he s not interested.

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Of course my baby Sesshoumaru can fall inlove! XD

Its just he hasnt found that person yet but if he does i think his love would be like the most beautiful and romantic and most gentlest love you can ever get! <3

I wish i could meet someone with his personlaity and he would fall inlove with me!~

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

I don't care about the movie, but yes, maybe he will fall in love with someone. But of course, he will hide his affection because he is Sessi! It will be quite long until he finally makes his love obvious.

Yes i think it may be possible. But like not the typical love like he confesses and stuff like that. MOre on the indirect side so he like shows his love in his own indirect way so that he doesn;t really change he coolness. hehehehe Well something like that anyways. XD

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Possible,I can give you the odds,out of 10%,8% he'll most probably fall in love somehow..He most probably won't say anything,he has a fatherly love for Rin so he protects her,maybe he'll have this kind of love and protect the person he loves,just the question would be,is that person,human,hanyou or youkai?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Friends of mine keep making jokes of a futyre Seesi + Adult Rin pairing lol.
But whatever.
It's Sesshomaru's "certain charm" that makes him such a cool villain/anti-hero.
Falling in love, maybe.
If he FEELS like it, that is.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Sesshomaru can fall in love, but there is a slight possibility he will fall in love, let alone experence it. Well, maybe he did towards his father. I dont know. But hey, anything can happen.
But I'd like to see him love someone :) (hoping it's Rin xD)
But i guess he won't show much of it, but maybe through his actions. It wont be like all the confessing and cheesy stuff in other animes.
Overall, i would like to see Sesshomaru fall in love. :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Why not? XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Well, I suppose he can... but I hope that thing isn't happening because he will no longer be the Sesshomaru we all love XD

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I don't know for sure if Sesshoumaru had fall in love. Maybe Kikyou. lol

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.