Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Item Without Notice - Minitokyo

Deleted Item Without Notice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

I haven't logged on for a while and I found that my gallery item Risako Sugaya A3 Poster 1 (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/301598/) deleted. I realised tht there were new comments and faves added for tht item and would like to view them. I cant understand why it was deleted. Anyway all I want is the comments back. I couldn't really care less if the item is back up again, cuz Id like to read the comments. Im extremely dissapointed in Minitokyo. -_-

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Nobody ever receives "notice" before an item is deleted. There simply isn't time & it is impractical to do so.

The amount of times an item has been favoured or received comments has no baring on the quality of the item.

When a gallery item is deleted it is held in Quarantine for 30 days. After that the item is deleted for good, and even the moderators & Administrators of the site can not see them.

It has been too long since you last logged on. The item has been deleted out of the quarantine and there is no way for us to view the item, let alone retrieve any comments that you hope to see.

In all honesty, if receiving comments on a scan meant that much to you then you would have logged on within 30 days. Sorry, but it is too late to complain now.

Closed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.