Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scrapped Princess - Minitokyo

Scrapped Princess

page 1 of 1 8 total items

What is your opinion on Scrapped Princess? like it or hate it?
okay to my orginal question, is chris in love with that winia at the end? Hopefully not :\!

I LOVE IT... NICE ART and STORY ^^

awesome battles.I also like the timeline future and middle ages.

nice artworks :D

fantastic who and I'm my opinion has one of the best ending to a anime show I have ever seen. It especially stood out to me because I had watched some shows with terrible/dreadful ending and I was so happy to actually watch a show with a good ending.

I have just started watching it out online, it seems to be great stuff.

It's one of those anime who have a good story/setting/characters/animation nicely combined. You just have to love it :) On the other hand, although very good in all aspects, i think that in order to be really great, a bit of risk is needed in order to make the anime stand out in some way.

I liked the story, but I feel it was too short.. I mean they ran with the story O_O;
but still love~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.