Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans deleted - Minitokyo

Scans deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Well, I would know why my Dmyo scans were deleted or in quarentine?!
I wanted know why, because I saw they weren't existed on gallery... o.o"

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Actually, they haven't been. If you check you'll see that they still exist.

It was my fault. There's been a LOT of those scans submitted recently. All much larger. All hideously enlarged & then smeared over with a vile dose of Smart Blur. I deleted a couple without checking... but then when I did check the quality I saw that they were different from all those previous scans. Smaller & smoother. So I restored them immediately.

So you see, you have received the BotChii messages when they were deleted, but within a few minutes they were restored to the gallery. Sorry about that.

Also, now that you have posted those, people will stop posting the horrible Smart Blurred scans.

Idril

Idril

Ah! I undesrtood ^^
Thanks for reply my question, sweetie. ^^
Actually, I just saw the BotChii messages but I didnt check one by one... just one or two scans... XD

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I take it back. I'm sorry, I didn't realise that someone else had deleted those after all. They do still show a few bad lines.

Anyway, I'm leaving this open in case any one else wants to throw in a comment about their deletion.

Idril

Idril

So.. Can I repost the scans or not? XD

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Sorry no. After I re-instated them someone else deleted them. I'll give them a push to look here & give you an answer.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

If you crop the border out of your scans, they don't meet the 1,000,000 pixel requirement. Very very close, but no cigar.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Idril

Idril

Well, I just had submited the scans like I found, from the artbook's artist. I didn't resized anyone scan... but if you thinks the size is a quite small... I understand. I won't resize them, so, if I'll find the same scans with a higth size, I could submiting they again.

Thanks a lot of the replys, girls. ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.