Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to center the guestbook? - Minitokyo

How to center the guestbook?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

I had to alter my CSS a little bit on my userpage, but I came to realize that my guestbook isn't centered anymore! I don't know what I removed, but I somehow removed the code that centered it (so embarrassed >.<) Could someone help me please?

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I would like to know this too, actually...

Signature

Umm, I do not know >< suppose that eliminates that option before it was too easy to center the guestbook, I think you should create the code x_x

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

you need to add

Quote:
p {
text-align: center;
}

and that should do it for the guestbook entries, since they're automatically surrounded by <p></p> tags. :)

As an aside, since you've got that, in your custom page HTML, if you put everything you write between <p></p> tags, it'll center the text there as well, so you don't have to use the <center></center> tags.

However, this will center other things like your name, your reviews, and all your threads. If that's not what you want (ie you just want to center the text in the guestbook), use

Quote:
.main {
}

If you also want to center the header and footer of the guestbook posts, use

Quote:
.postInfo {
/* very top thing with the date */
}

.postHeader {
/* thing with the name and avatar */
}

.postFooter {
}

If want to center everything, ie the menus and stuff, you can use

body {
}

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

It didn't seem to work...I have no idea why..><

EDIT: Never mind, I added the <STYLE> tag. Thank you, Maple-chan for your codes!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.